List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Lukosius would be a pleasant change from the old days of trading for guys who tore us a new one in a once off performance.

His 6 possession blockbuster against us would signal a new era where we target the shittest opposition player for poaching.
donald trump price GIF by Election 2016

Getting Lukosius would be a pleasant change from the old days of trading for guys who tore us a new one in a once off performance.

His 6 possession blockbuster against us would signal a new era where we target the shittest opposition player for poaching.
He is the Anti-Kerridge.

Broad resigned with Richmond. So much for the ITK on the midweek tackle. Such BS
I wonder how many AFL journos / media types actually think critically about whether they're getting played by players' management when they get these "tips".

Cal Twomey, Michael Gleeson and Jake Niall..?

I wonder how many AFL journos / media types actually think critically about whether they're getting played by players' management when they get these "tips".

I don't think they care, tbh. They want eyeballs (and ears), and they don't particularly care how they get them.

It’s not even that they need actual good relationships with list managers or player agents to get the inside word

Yet many of them even years into their career don’t have that and thus can only speculate or get fed bs instead of spilling inside info

if they had an actual good relationship with them then they wouldn’t be played so much

There was a heap of noise a couple of years ago that Adelaide wanted him.

Purely cause he is from SA always noise to bring interstaters back. Got one not the other

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where you want to play him? Who you giving up in the 18 for him? He might be, but you would have to give up a CZ, PC, ZD for him.

Out of those names, the only one i’d be willing to move for him would be CZ and he’s just signed a 750k ish 5 year deal.

Again that's assuming everyone is fit and available which we know isn't always the case. We need to mv away from best 22, need depth of 30 min where you can interchange with reduced impact

If chom is fwd, and a kpd gets injured, chom can go back as we have cover fwd with JLuk

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember when he was drafted he talk was how many years until he and Rankine both ended up at the Crows. I think they filled that spot though with Thilthorpe. Certainly the most likely of the SA clubs if he does go.

Crows have had a car crash of a season and the fans aren’t happy - they might just stump up to get Luko in a desperate attempt to appease them

Crows have had a car crash of a season and the fans aren’t happy - they might just stump up to get Luko in a desperate attempt to appease them

A forward set up of Thithorpe, Fogarty and Lukosius is something you build around for the next 8 years.

A forward set up of Thithorpe, Fogarty and Lukosius is something you build around for the next 8 years.
Good potential- all have shown good ability but no consistency over a period.
Luko looks lackadaisical and easily shut down - be interesting what GC want for him and what clubs offer

Again that's assuming everyone is fit and available which we know isn't always the case. We need to mv away from best 22, need depth of 30 min where you can interchange with reduced impact

If chom is fwd, and a kpd gets injured, chom can go back as we have cover fwd with JLuk

LOL...JLuk.....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back