List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saints are like us, they can't wear the PR flack that would come with listing him.

Collingwood or Carlton could pick him up and the media would be nominating them for an Amnesty International award for it. This isn't over.

Poisoned chalice KC.

Reckon he'll never set foot / boot on an AFL field again.

Poisoned chalice KC.

Reckon he'll never set foot / boot on an AFL field again.
Mate Andrew Krakouer and Marlion Pickett did time and the media at large marvelled at their footy prowess on the big stage.

Marlion is still allegedly at it and they won't go near humiliating Richmond coaches about it at ever presser.

Mate Andrew Krakouer and Marlion Pickett did time and the media at large marvelled at their footy prowess on the big stage.

Marlion is still allegedly at it and they won't go near humiliating Richmond coaches about it at ever presser.

50% of your m'ship is female. Probably 75 to 80% of your playing list will have a female partner / wife.
You've got your AFLW / VFLW list.

If the backlash we've seen with * & St. Crapda is any guide, he's done.

Two clubs have already been torched by their members and the media for even tip-toeing around the idea, I don't think any supporter base would tolerate him.

Because we had no option other than to sack TT and got no draft relief as a consequence, I don't care about his future but I find it galling that there are coaches hanging around like vultures looking to get something for nothing at our expense. Looking at you Scott brothers, Ross Lyon and anyone else looking to cash in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, as I said, probably 2 years in a state league comp.

He's probably best advised to beat up on the WAFL or something.

Out of the Melbourne media bubble, the WA comps are "accustom" to a few ex-crims (not that he is one) plying their trade there.

It's probably a possibility with Colin Young his new manager also.

Do a number of Indigenous outreach programs over the next few years.

It's a script Young would have already written.

The question is more so whether he can still be AFL standard from a physical point of view with 2 years out of an AFL club baby sitting him with his training standards.
How many face tats will he have in 3 years?

Two clubs have already been torched by their members and the media for even tip-toeing around the idea, I don't think any supporter base would tolerate him.
He needs the mother of all mea culpas.

If I was working his management, I’d get him out volunteering for a couple NGOs in rural Australia. Make him realise how good he’s had it. Get him to go to some DV management therapy groups where fellas talk about their problems in a communal setting. Try and identify the triggers that bring out the bad Tarryn and make him learn to take some responsibility.

If he can commit to all that, aim for a sit down interview with some young and respected indigenous female journo, like say Brooke Boney, in the next six months or so. Then he can explain how he’s become a better person and make himself accountable to public opinion.

If he can do something like that, he’s still got a shot at a footy career. The problem is that I’m not sure how amenable he is to harsh feedback, I’m not sure whether he’s got the mental resilience to commit to deep change, and I’m not sure whether he has the right people in his life to help him navigate what’s coming.

Because we had no option other than to sack TT and got no draft relief as a consequence, I don't care about his future but I find it galling that there are coaches hanging around like vultures looking to get something for nothing at our expense. Looking at you Scott brothers, Ross Lyon and anyone else looking to cash in.
I mean really, such hyperbole - merely conducting due diligence, if you please

It’s pretty uninspiring. His form has been pretty meh for a long time. No doubt adds leadership qualities and training standards but don’t really want him taking midfield rotations from our younger lads.

Is Tom just taking what kane suggested the other day and running with it?

Would be more Tom has been sitting on it and gave it to Cornes the other day. You could see the smirk on Cornes face when he suggested it that he had mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back