List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be more Tom has been sitting on it and gave it to Cornes the other day. You could see the smirk on Cornes face when he suggested it that he had mail.
Fair call.

there was talk of a oppo player touring Arden st last week? Maybe it was viney.

Fair call.

there was talk of a oppo player touring Arden st last week? Maybe it was viney.
That was just "Take Your Kids to Work Day".

Think About It GIF by Identity

If I was the head of a football dept, and I wanted to give footy journos a bum steer on who we were interested in, I too would throw my son's name in the works for a dead cat bounce
North melbourne has expressed interest = Morris saying to anyone vaguely associated with the club "Gee everyone would love a player like Jack Viney at their club wouldn't they," and that person responding with "Yeah he's a gun."

North melbourne has expressed interest = Morris saying to anyone vaguely associated with the club "Gee everyone would love a player like Jack Viney at their club wouldn't they," and that person responding with "Yeah he's a gun."
I just imagine a scene where Viney, Brady and Clarko are poring over complex spreadsheets where they try and work out the most viable KPP players they could bring in with our vast salary cap room and our high draft picks. Then the phone rings, its Tom on the line, they look at each other, smile, and one of them goes "yeah Tom, what we need is a defensive inside midfielder who makes our decorated captain Jy redundant, its a bit hush-hush, but here's the plan..."

When did viney sign to? He will be too much need that capital elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mate Andrew Krakouer and Marlion Pickett did time and the media at large marvelled at their footy prowess on the big stage.

Marlion is still allegedly at it and they won't go near humiliating Richmond coaches about it at ever presser.
I find it amazing that Pickett manages to keep playing with barely a word uttered. I know it's innocent until proven guilty but the evidence seems pretty compelling.

It seems like the AFL media are told what they can report on (and what they can't).

If I was the head of a football dept, and I wanted to give footy journos a bum steer on who we were interested in, I too would throw my son's name in the works for a dead cat bounce
“Dad, I’m a bit worried about the payrise at the dees next year”..

“Leave it with me son, I managed to get McKay 1.5m last year.”

Been saying it for years, this is not just isolated to AFL or sport. Too many journalists and not enough news.
They aren’t enough journos in the world. There‘s injustice and corruption happening all over the place. It’s just there isn’t a business model to support public interest journalism outside from public funded institutions, philanthropy, and a select few ancient institutions that are now subsidised by alternative streams. Opinion is cheap and it rates well, so there’s your advertising revenue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack makes sense, I’d prefer him over Parker. The way he played against us shows he is still a psycho.

But I imagine he isn’t the player people are saying closed training down for last week? His dad and brother both work there, so they could have gone in after hours, turned on the lights and showed him the coffee cart

Jack makes sense, I’d prefer him over Parker. The way he played against us shows he is still a psycho.

But I imagine he isn’t the player people are saying closed training down for last week? His dad and brother both work there, so they could have gone in after hours, turned on the lights and showed him the coffee cart
Who do you think the other player was.

Any ideas why, why it was okay for the blues to receive compo for Liam Jones when the Dogs picked him up a year after they sacked him for not getting the vaccine but on the off chance TT got picked up the general chatter is nothing for us. I don’t mind either way but what’s the difference in the situations?

Any ideas why, why it was okay for the blues to receive compo for Liam Jones when the Dogs picked him up a year after they sacked him for not getting the vaccine but on the off chance TT got picked up the general chatter is nothing for us. I don’t mind either way but what’s the difference in the situations?
Was jones still listed? .. Tarryn has been given the lemon sars

It makes sense if we are trading away LDU or Wardlaw. Otherwise it is completely nonsensical. The last thing we need is another pure inside mid. I'm calling BS.

Jones was still on their list despite "retiring", and went to the Bulldogs as an unrestricted free agent.

The AFL won't approve a trade for Thomas, so he will be delisted, with no compensation available.

I find it amazing that Pickett manages to keep playing with barely a word uttered. I know it's innocent until proven guilty but the evidence seems pretty compelling.

It seems like the AFL media are told what they can report on (and what they can't).
There’s no “it seems” about it at all, the AFL have their own media department they control the narrative and all the other media follow suit scared shitless that if they dare say anything they’ll be blackballed and lose their cushy privileges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back