List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense if we are trading away LDU or Wardlaw. Otherwise it is completely nonsensical. The last thing we need is another pure inside mid. I'm calling BS.
I think it makes sense if we are saying goodbye to Greenwood and Shiels. He’d be our third best midfielder and probably our best “defensive” mid unless Phillips really kicks on next year.
Also an injury or two to our midfield set up and we’d be really exposed for lack of depth.

Because we had no option other than to sack TT and got no draft relief as a consequence, I don't care about his future but I find it galling that there are coaches hanging around like vultures looking to get something for nothing at our expense. Looking at you Scott brothers, Ross Lyon and anyone else looking to cash in.

Well, it's a dog eats dog world but we are no puppy.

Sonja hood did send out THAT email.

I find it amazing that Pickett manages to keep playing with barely a word uttered. I know it's innocent until proven guilty but the evidence seems pretty compelling.

It seems like the AFL media are told what they can report on (and what they can't).
It’s beyond a joke. He’s skipped court 4 times and was told that’s it by the magistrate - I think he may have finally rocked up to court recently but yeah, how he gets away with this kind of behaviour is beyond me. And no one says a word.

It makes sense if we are trading away LDU or Wardlaw. Otherwise it is completely nonsensical. The last thing we need is another pure inside mid. I'm calling BS.

I don’t know, I can see it being quite sensical considering no one in our midfield, including George at this point of his career, can tackle as hard and bring players down like Viney can. And he really helps fit that ‘bull’ type we’re looking for to release our young guys.

Besides X obviously…

It’s beyond a joke. He’s skipped court 4 times and was told that’s it by the magistrate - I think he may have finally rocked up to court recently but yeah, how he gets away with this kind of behaviour is beyond me. And no one says a word.

I just came from a work visit to the magistrate, it's an eye opener.

Without getting into any details, i sat in the sentencing part of 4 cases, each one vastly unique to say the least.

It kinda explains the reason for pickett's circumstances. There are a lot, i mean A LOT of considerations.

I don’t know, I can see it being quite sensical considering no one in our midfield, including George at this point of his career, can tackle as hard and bring players down like Viney can. And he really helps fit that ‘bull’ type we’re looking for to release our young guys.

Besides X obviously…
I think that should be Jy's job. We have a stack of players who already don't get enough time in the middle, adding someone who can't play anywhere else seems crazy to me. If we are going to bring in someone of Viney's calibre, it has to be in a position of need.

I think that should be Jy's job. We have a stack of players who already don't get enough time in the middle, adding someone who can't play anywhere else seems crazy to me. If we are going to bring in someone of Viney's calibre, it has to be in a position of need.
Yep, I was going to say that.
But I honestly didn’t want to write ‘jy’ to the forward line instead, because I just don’t think he can do it..

But hypothetically, who would have better acceleration/bigger kick?
Jy or Jack?

There’s not much in it, only if Jy could up his tackling and get some ****ing power into his kicks. IMG_1023.jpeg

Poisoned chalice KC.

Reckon he'll never set foot / boot on an AFL field again.
Absolutely, it’s over for TT career wise. If St Kilda won’t take him no one else will. I seriously couldn’t give a stuff about him, I just wanted him gone from North and while it took longer than I would have liked, and he got more chances than he deserved, he’s gone thank ****. Just hope he doesn’t go off the rails completely now.

Because we had no option other than to sack TT and got no draft relief as a consequence, I don't care about his future but I find it galling that there are coaches hanging around like vultures looking to get something for nothing at our expense. Looking at you Scott brothers, Ross Lyon and anyone else looking to cash in.
You really shouldn’t be too surprised, at the end of the day most football clubs only truly care about winning trophies and those who haven’t won anything for a long time are the most desperate of them all.

Marseille FC have signed former United player Mason Greenwood who was charged with attempted rape, controlling behaviour and assault. The charges were later dropped, which is a whole other conversation, the bottom line is football clubs value talent above just about everything else and will conveniently ignore all but the very worst.

Yep, I was going to say that.
But I honestly didn’t want to write ‘jy’ to the forward line instead, because I just don’t think he can do it..

But hypothetically, who would have better acceleration/bigger kick?
Jy or Jack?

There’s not much in it, only if Jy could up his tackling and get some ****ing power into his kicks.View attachment 2073351
Jack may be slightly better than Jy, maybe not, but replacing him would gain little and cost heaps. Why do it?

Two years out puts him coming back in 2027.

After being out of a professional environment for over three years.

He’ll be a shadow of his former self, but a club in the window will take a punt.

His issue is the type of off field behaviour he’s allegedly perpetrated will keep him away for too long.

Seems snorting a metric ****load of gear is nothing in the eyes of the public. ‘Role models for young men’ LOL.

But say a few nasty things to an ex partner, and you’re persona non grata.
No one gives a toss about a player taking rec drugs.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope we’re still looking at Luke Parker. I don’t know why he was on the outer at Sydney.

Viney would be great if he comes cheap.

Knows exactly what it's like to be at the bottom, won a flag AND has exceptional leadership qualities. Works in the office too. Very professional individual.

Big bodied mids are still what we lack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck shit TT.

We tried our best and did all we could for him. He spat in our face.

Hope he never picks up a footy again and blows his wad on drugs.

Who cares. Catch ya.

Us sacking him set the tone for the season, otherwise it could be a season of distraction on weather or not he will leave and of course he will court himself to potential buyers in a public manner and it will be a media circus for all the wrong reasons.

We cut him early, then sonja pulled the carpet out from under his feet with THAT email and we totally snuffed out any potential media leverage on the club.

The other big issue is the hawk racism court but clarkson has already fired the first salvo by putting the heat and narrative on the opposition lawyers.

Who do you think the other player was
I know and his name starts with the letter J..

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Us sacking him set the tone for the season, otherwise it could be a season of distraction on weather or not he will leave and of course he will court himself to potential buyers in a public manner and it will be a media circus for all the wrong reasons.

We cut him early, then sonja pulled the carpet out from under his feet with THAT email and we totally snuffed out any potential media leverage on the club.

The other big issue is the hawk racism court but clarkson has already fired the first salvo by putting the heat and narrative on the opposition lawyers.
you've mentioned a couple of times THAT email from Sonja. Do you mean the email from Jen?

Skipped court 4 times? … I dont know the law but I have a decent court suit which is wearing quite thin. How the F do you skip court without a bench warrant issued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back