List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Morris is full of shit.

I miss the days he was never around
week finals GIF

This wouldn't actually surprise me.

Only a few weeks ago I heard he was considering his future. He was obviously really unhappy with how everything played out with his injury, but there are a few other things around the club at Melbourne that don't sit right with him.

I'd be concerned with targeting him though, He is as professional as they come, but I'm not sure he gets back to his best after those surgeries.

Looks like Tom’s been reading my posts again 😂😂😂 When there is smoke there is fire….

Petracca is as professional as they come and that the big reason why he is pissed off. Some players and off field staff aren’t as committed professionally as he is.

Be nice if he was 26-27. But 29 and coming off the back of an injury like that, wouldn’t be a great move for us.

They won’t trade him either, I think it’s safe to assume none of them want Oliver there and I think he’ll be the one to be moved on.

Mmmm interesting. Maybe we could trade this years first, maybe next year first then Melbourne could package up ours and theirs and trade for Harley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back