List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I thought so, always what I believe though;
if they are our players, would you accept that?
Gah, you're asking me to add integrity to my trade thread musings?

Season 1 Dolph Starbeam GIF by The Simpsons

Kozzie is one of the best small forwards in the comp and isn't RFA until 2027
JVR is one of the most promising young KPFs around and he isn't RFA until 2029
Both are contracted until then.

If I'm Melbourne the offer has to be stupid good to even consider it. Even pick 2 and a likely top 10 pick next year doesn't get there.

So we’ve definitely put the feelers out for Malcolm Rosas Jnr from GC. Contracted for next year but we’ve put forward a decent contract.

Konstanty on the radar too but less of a focus. I don’t think he’d warrant much in a trade considering his VFL form.
Inner scrote?

Gah, you're asking me to add integrity to my trade thread musings?
Pssst, I don’t want other boards to read this thinking we are just giving them market value, I want actual bend them over and “Doro” them trades :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Lukosius does go to Adelaide, we have to be on the phone to Gollant. Kicked 8 on the weekend in the SANFL. Would be an interesting guy to fill Pinky’s role as third tall/more defensive key forward, he’s pretty agile for a tall so would be able to put on good pressure. Last time Clarko recruited a young key forward from Adelaide…

Anyways, has been mentioned yearly in this thread and could potentially even be delisted, would come very cheap now that he’s out of contract. Has upside.
Didn't his uncle kick 35 goals in the 1987 u19s gf?

Yeah I thought so, always what I believe though;
if they are our players, would you accept that?
Maybe. Its arguably 2 picks in the top 3.

Its depends on alot of things. If Trac goes does Kossie go in a year or two anyway? If so then it adds weight to the yes column.

Maybe. Its arguably 2 picks in the top 3.

Its depends on alot of things. If Trac goes does Kossie go in a year or two anyway? If so then it adds weight to the yes column.
Would Kossie and JVR come to us though, knowing we won’t compete even after that for a few years?

Let’s send Zurhaar to earn his wage and do a great feed and tour for them ;)

Connor Sports Management Manage -

Christian Petracca
Clayton Oliver

Also employ -

Julian Petracca (Christian’s younger brother)

They’d have intimate knowledge with what’s going on behind the scenes at Melbourne.

This either goes 1 of 2 ways:

1. Forces Melbourne’s hand and they clean up with what’s going on off field and in the coaching ranks

Or

2. It all blows up and both Petracca and Oliver walk out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back