List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe we can send over Jy to reunite with his best mate and Kosi can come over 😂
Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Trac did tour Arden Street? Offer them pick 2 and a sweetener.

I wasn’t allowed to say anything cause I pinky promised him. But I was the Uber driver that dropped him off at Arden Street. We didn’t really talk much, and I originally couldn’t tell if it was him or not, but he told me he was a pretty big deal, so I put 2 and 2 together. He looked super excited to get the facility, and was already wearing one of our old training tops, so very keen.
No one was there to greet him which was strange. But like many of said on here, I’d trade whatever picks to get him in, as he was such a good fella, he even let me take a photo of him:

IMG_0157.png

Was windy as all buggerey that day.

Would Kossie and JVR come to us though, knowing we won’t compete even after that for a few years?

Let’s send Zurhaar to earn his wage and do a great feed and tour for them ;)
You could put it to them that if they come we'll be playing finals by 2026 because they came and they could spend the rest of their careers as part of a legendary dynasty. Our best young players are consistently ranked among the best players for their age in the competition. They're all around the same age and could spend their careers as part of one of the most dominant sides of the 21st century.

Good performances (ideally at least one win) in the next two weeks would really help that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back