List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick 2 is more than enough for a 29yr old coming off a major injury

But hang on, why do we need him? I understand viney as a senior experienced play to support the youngsters.

It's not like petracca is in career best form so pick 2 for him is a huge price.

What's in his favour is his ultimate professionalism so if he could get back to somewhere near his best then it's a huge boon for us but pick 2?

I wasn’t allowed to say anything cause I pinky promised him. But I was the Uber driver that dropped him off at Arden Street. We didn’t really talk much, and I originally couldn’t tell if it was him or not, but he told me he was a pretty big deal, so I put 2 and 2 together. He looked super excited to get the facility, and was already wearing one of our old training tops, so very keen.
No one was there to greet him which was strange. But like many of said on here, I’d trade whatever picks to get him in, as he was such a good fella, he even let me take a photo of him:

View attachment 2077561

Was windy as all buggerey that day.
Season 3 Milk GIF by PBS

Did anyone actually listen past the first bit? “Disillusioned with the club and open to a trade”

So many caveats in Tom’s “story”
“He’s desperate for another flag… IF he was out of contract he’d LIKELY ask for a trade tomorrow but the reality is has another 5 years left on his contract and it’s impossible to see how the Dees would let him go even IF he demanded a trade… he will NOT be traded under any circumstances…”

But hang on, why do we need him? I understand viney as a senior experienced play to support the youngsters.

It's not like petracca is in career best form so pick 2 for him is a huge price.

What's in his favour is his ultimate professionalism so if he could get back to somewhere near his best then it's a huge boon for us but pick 2?
Guessing the price is a mugs game.
So much bs in trade threads and none of us have an idea.
Don't get invested. It will cost what it costs .
I actually think the top end of this draft is a bit shit.
It bats deep the second round is like 40 picks.
But there is no Sheezal daicos or Reid this year

Did anyone actually listen past the first bit? “Disillusioned with the club and open to a trade”

“He’s desperate for another flag… IF he was out of contract he’d LIKELY ask for a trade tomorrow but the reality is has another 5 years left on his contract and it’s impossible to see how the Dees would let him go even IF he demanded a trade… he will NOT be traded under any circumstances…”
The Yoda of clickbait strikes again..

If he picks a club and goes public it's a different story.
Who knows at this stage

I'm not buying into these rumours, yet.

But... If you were going to attract a player of that standard then I imagine that part of the pitch is that we'd be going all in to improve next year. That means another good player, as well as a couple of decent players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guessing the price is a mugs game.
So much bs in trade threads and none of us have an idea.
Don't get invested. It will cost what it costs .
I actually think the top end of this draft is a bit shit.
It bats deep the second round is like 40 picks.
But there is no Sheezal daicos or Reid this year

You are correct, the top end doesn't have too much standout.

If there was a year for handout, this should have been the year.

It would make sense if pick 2 can get us some high quality experienced players.

So in the rarest circumstance, i would be open to do pick 2, will phillips, future 3rd for petracca vieny plus their future first.

You are correct, the top end doesn't have too much standout.

If there was a year for handout, this should have been the year.

It would make sense if pick 2 can get us some high quality experienced players.

So in the rarest circumstance, i would be open to do pick 2, will phillips, future 3rd for petracca vieny plus their future first.
My big tip for this year's draft is it will be like Phillips draft
More fails than hits a bit of a crapshoot.
Keep our second the talls seem decent but sell our first pick.

If he picks a club and goes public it's a different story.
Who knows at this stage
I can believe that Trac's camp has drip-fed Morris the disgruntlement line and that its the opening salvo in a plan that's designed to produce a response from the MFC... one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back