List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Petracca is the 2024 version of 2023's Clayton Oliver.. "let's trade a top 3 pick for a gun player who has serious question marks over their ability to ever be that gun player for any extended period again".
North Big Footy:
"F*cking Brad Scott & Cam Joyce can't believe they gave up pick 8 we could have had Caleb Serong"
"Don't forget about pick 11 to Port for Polec we could have had Zak Butters, imagine him and LDU running around together"

Also North Big Footy:
"Did you see Christian Petracca wants out?"
"Yeah apparently he toured Arden Street"
"He's pretty banged up"
"But he's a superstar. I'd give them pick two for him"
"They'd want more"
"Throw in our future first"
"You'll need to up the ante"
"And Tom Powell"
"They'd take that for sure"
"Haha, idiots we'd totally win that trade"
"Yeah just like we won the Ben Brown trade"

Last edited:
North Big Footy:
"F*cking Brad Scott & Cam Joyce can't believe they gave up pick 8 we could have had Caleb Serong"
"Don't forget about pick 11 to Port for Polec we could have had Zak Butters imagine him and LDU running around together"

Also North Big Footy:
"He's pretty banged up"
"They'd want more"
"And Tom Powell"
Give it time and someone will unironically float the idea of Dustin Martin as a trade. Not a DFA.

"We're talking a top 5 player in the whole league pick 2 with their 2nd rounder coming back isn't unreasonable I mean we talking Dusty here imagine the knock on for other players wanting to join us".

Bookmark it.

Strangely enough, flip it around and I could see why mfc would be looking strongly at trying to hit this years and next years draft.
they’re probably going to end up bottom 5 this year, they’ve got a lot of players on long term big deals, aging midfield that gets smacked against the quicker teams. Getting hold of two top five picks this year, might regenerate their midfield, especially with TAS coming in.
You wouldn’t want to be bottoming out after next year.

Trading Trac thou? yeah I would think the members would overhaul the board the following week.

Rumours can sound more credible if we are talking about the club with a good track record of landing disgruntled star players. Which is why we have every right to be believe. I mean, there are so many examples like Dusty, Josh Kelly, Gaff et al

Probably, but Dees dont have a 2nd rounder and this year bats so deep that pick 22 is probably more like a 15 in other years. A pick 2 is worth 2 mid first rounders, so would be close to giving up 3 first. For me age and questions marks over Trac it would need to slightly favor us. Maybe instead of 22 we trade Phillips who'd get way more opportunity there.
But yeah if we got Trac, Kossi and Armstrong we'd be well on our way.
I agree - provided it was Trac at his best. At least for three years and another year or two at around 80% of his best.

At his best he's a monster player. I guess that's what it all comes down to. And if he returns to his best I reckon melbourne do everything in their power to keep him anyway.

I agree - provided it was Trac at his best. At least for three years and another year or two at around 80% of his best.

At his best he's a monster player. I guess that's what it all comes down to. And if he returns to his best I reckon melbourne do everything in their power to keep him anyway.
There’s no posible way to know this thou, you’d need to hit up Clarey and ask him to pull out the magic 8 ball.

There’s no posible way to know this thou, you’d need to hit up Clarey and ask him to pull out the magic 8 ball.
Magic 8 ball will trac be at his best?

true romance smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Big Footy:
"Don't forget about pick 11 to Port for Polec we could have had Zak Butters, imagine him and LDU running around together"

Also North Big Footy:
"He's pretty banged up"
"They'd want more"
"And Tom Powell"

The only thing missing from that list is the obligatory best 22 listing with the rumoured trade-in player listed somewhere on the field and a ridiculous assertion that this is looking "dangerous" and/or more like "our next premiership side"

So Petracca is the 2024 version of 2023's Clayton Oliver.. "let's trade a top 3 pick for a gun player who has serious question marks over their ability to ever be that gun player for any extended period again".
**** Petracca, **** Oliver.. I would however entertain the idea of Viney if he cost bugger all. Aint no ****ing chance i’d be giving up pick 2 for any of these clowns.

They won ONE flag, in a Covid impacted season with Short Quarters. They are not as good as people are making them out to be.

Brady, do not **** this up. Do not take the bait.

Let Richmond give up 5 first round picks. We stay away

Its 4D chess by melbourne here. Its really smart. They’ll get way overs for all their players so they can rebuild and have another tilt. **** em.

Its obviously a good draft if melbourne want into it. Multiple top 10’s or first round picks would be.

Richmond can give em up. Remember Tassie is around the Corner. Dont want to be bottoming out or mid table

** Petracca, ** Oliver.. I would however entertain the idea of Viney if he cost bugger all. Aint no ****ing chance i’d be giving up pick 2 for any of these clowns.

They won ONE flag, in a Covid impacted season with Short Quarters. They are not as good as people are making them out to be.

Brady, do not **** this up. Do not take the bait.

Let Richmond give up 5 first round picks. We stay away
I may not have expressed my thoughts as strongly as you but i wouldn't give up pick 2 either.

Its 4D chess by melbourne here. Its really smart. They’ll get way overs for all their players so they can rebuild and have another tilt. **** em.
Melbourne told Tom “im a campaigner” morris that trac is unhappy? Interesting theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back