Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't there supposed to be another Warner brother coming through. There's 4 brothers. There was some report I was listening to a few months ago that said Fremantle had taken all the brothers out to a function, or a lunch or something...maybe just the ones that haven't played AFL. I can't remember exactly what I heard.

Missing out on Bolton will be the greatest blessing in disguise.
In recent times we have been reasonably successful in identifying and developing talent through the draft.

Pick up Owies with a late pick, swap a first rounder into next year. Pick up two elite young players in this year's draft.
Settling for Owies instead of Bolton would be like getting Suban instead of Warner.

Missing out on Bolton will be the greatest blessing in disguise.
In recent times we have been reasonably successful in identifying and developing talent through the draft.

Pick up Owies with a late pick, swap a first rounder into next year. Pick up two elite young players in this year's draft.

I see you listened to Kane Cornes.

Small forward or even half forward are two of the hardest positions to play. What small forwards have come into AFL teams in the last few years and been a great contributor to the team in their first 2 seasons?
Agree. We shouldn't really have high expectations of any draftees in the first couple of years anyway. Apart from the top end and the freaks that is.

Do any of the folks in Thailand currently making me jealous have any recommendations on where is good to go/hotel recs. Thinking of heading there August/Septemberish next year

Stayed at a nice hotel in Nusa Dua this year and loved it but looking for somewhere with nicer beaches/ snorkelling/scenic vistas maybe even a waterfall if I'm lucky?

Agree. We shouldn't really have high expectations of any draftees in the first couple of years anyway. Apart from the top end and the freaks that is.
The only ones off the top of my head would be Pickett, Weightman, Nick Watson.

Ginnivan seemed to be good from the get go.

Last edited:
Do any of the folks in Thailand currently making me jealous have any recommendations on where is good to go/hotel recs. Thinking of heading there August/Septemberish next year

Stayed at a nice hotel in Nusa Dua this year and loved it but looking for somewhere with nicer beaches/ snorkelling/scenic vistas maybe even a waterfall if I'm lucky?
All I can say is the reef around Phuket is dead.

I can highly recommend Labuan Bajo in Flores (Indonesia). Awesome snorkelling especially if you do the boat tour to manta point, nice little reef atoll.

Philippines are underrated and have all you mentioned. Really enjoyed Palawan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back