Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you do our three picks for Bolton and Baker? I don't really want Baker, but I wouldn't hate the deal.
No. We need an appropriate balance to look to the future. We should have the option to draft in the first round this year. And having at least one live pick in the teens opens up live trading opportunities galore. Baker is good but not worth missing out on having a first rounder in a deep draft

Honestly makes sense for Hawks imo. They already have Battle, Sicily and Scrimshaw as excellent 2nd and 3rd key defenders. They have Sam Frost and James Blanck to play as the stopper against the big key forward. They should be throwing money and draft capital at 1 extra gun mid next year, like LDU. Not a 29 year old with previous back issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly… how does Richmond acquiring 14 come into trade negotiations?

I’m not seeing a positive outcome.

Bolton 14 for
Pick 10,11 and 27?

That would be great, but why would Richmond accept it?
Bolton and 14 for 10, 11 and 18 was what I was thinking

Add late pick swaps. Won't happen now anyway

Amazing the impact a pick swap or two can have. Suddenly we aren't getting near 14. As others have said, clearly the value of top 14 picks this year is massive. We hold 11 under all circumstances.

Also, lol, Baker is not coming to Freo, just means Richmond get an actual appropriate price, not something insane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back