Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with Damo, 10 and 30 is fair.
It doesn't matter if Dumbo Damo thinks it's fair. Or any else for that matter. If, as is almost universally believed, we've already put 10 and 18 on the table as our opening offer you can forget 10 and 30.
That's why i still believe, as I said on day 1, it most likely will be 10 and 11 with something in the 20s coming back. Once 10 and 18 was on the table as the opening bid, it was only going in one direction from there

I don’t know - I watched that Port game where our season was on the line and saw JHF jog it out of the guts with little or no resistance from our mids, Fyfe being the key contributor to that lack of defensive pressure. Sorry to say it, but Fyfe also let us down on the inside. When I look at Allan’s defensive presence as an 18 year old as well as a clear inside-to-outside transition game I think maybe he would have a spot.

Naturally that assumes the Coach / match committee decides to prioritise winning over historical performance.
Sounds like the job description you'd hand Erasmus.

Is there room for Allan and Erasmus in the 23?

Why though? He has no spot in the team. It would be similar to a gun key defender or KPF being available.

We need to plug holes, not get best available for once.
I’m a fan of Allan for the simple fact he’s played against men all year
And yes that’s a big thing he’s not a big kid playing against short people. He has a capacity to listen and learn but also to lead. I’ve watched his games at peel. And in my opinion his level is above erasamus and Jonhson. He showed during the finals for peel ,he’s clean and quick with his thoughts. That’s a natural thing and extremely hard to teach
He’s a natural footballer the other 2 aren’t

Sounds like the job description you'd hand Erasmus.

Is there room for Allan and Erasmus in the 23?
That’s the whole point. Ras had 11 tackles vs 6 in the GF. Obviously a few years more in the system but sure, let’s go another mid to be a slight upgrade if it all works out in three years while our forward line smalls waste away to be the worst in the league.

Our best available WA kid obsession around here needs some clarity. I know it’s hard since for 30 years it was the right decision but we’re finally at the point of finishing off the list and some punters still can’t see it.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if Dumbo Damo thinks it's fair. Or any else for that matter. If, as is almost universally believed, we've already put 10 and 18 on the table as our opening offer you can forget 10 and 30.
That's why i still believe, as I said on day 1, it most likely will be 10 and 11 with something in the 20s coming back. Once 10 and 18 was on the table as the opening bid, it was only going in one direction from there

Given the complete lack of leakage, maybe our initial offer was 10 & 18 with 23 coming back and Richmond don’t want to give anything back.

We’re all guessing anyway, will know shortly.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back