List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the AFL even know what the secret herbs and spices are ?? I believe Battle will make sure St Kilda will be compensated with a band 1 by making sure Hawthorn pay the right amount, even though he might leave he would leave with a heavy heart.

Why would Battle care about compo. His manager just has to get him the best deal. If we don’t want to pay him enough to change his mind he goes to a club that will. We have decided we can replace him on the cheap.

His daughter might play for the Saints one day. Let them run through the banner if they want to. Could even chair him off.

The guy obvisously loves the club. But this is the modern game, get the big bucks for your family while you can.

He’s going to go win a flag. He’s not going to give a **** soon.

His daughter might play for the Saints one day. Let them run through the banner if they want to. Could even chair him off.

The guy obvisously loves the club. But this is the modern game, get the big bucks for your family while you can.
If he loves the club he'll re-sign. If he wants to run through the banner as a farewell before he ****s off to Hawthorn then thanks but no thanks.

My girlfriend just walked into the room wearing a tiny negligee. I said what do you want... she said no baby, tonight it's all about what YOU want... I said I haven't got time for that nonsense right now... battle!.... Band 1!... it's all going to hellllllll

My wife told me she had enough and was leaving and i asked her if the deal she was offered would trigger band 1

Is it possible, we’ve fell in love with the idea of the 2 top 10 picks and assumed Battle is leaving. Battle has then said he wants to stay at the Saints, and our guys have said “what? No it’s ok, go to Hawthorn”.

Let him run through the banner with his daughter either way, let’s not get bitter about it.

Loves the club so much he’s leaving to go play 10 minutes down the road for reportedly the same money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bFIsmpA.png

All I will say folks is let's keep our powder dry until we know all the facts and see exactly what the final outcome is.

If things end up as several on here have proposed.....then by all means head for the nuclear fallout bunkers.

The bomb blast will be huge.

I'd offer my 10c worth but the tea leaves have been very murky for some time.
Let’s rush this guy. I’m not powdering anything. Boooo Saints,booooo.

Or Boooooynes?

You know now too that because Ralph has opened his big mouth that every other supporter will say we have a handout if it is in fact Band 1. In a way, yea who cares, but I’m already sick of the yap about St Kilda

Yeah, shut up, we are trying to have irrational melts and air our grievances.
surely that was yesterday, today has to be rationale conversation, the magic eraser is running low

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back