List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiges get Pick 20 for 32, 42, 43 and 45. Another win for the AFL's DVI and bidding system.

The flip side of that, there’s 4 picks in front of our 3rd rounder about to get chewed up for bidding, so the Dogs can either cop our 3rd rounder for their super sub knowing it will be available for about the 35-40th best player or get stuffed.

Collard hasn't exactly set the world on fire either, so yeah he probably would at some stage which might be why we have met with him and registered interest should he be available as a DFA.

He was injured his first year and then Sydney have been minor premiers his second year, this is a great play imo free hit, former top 20 talent, in the right age bracket. Great stats for a small pressure forward in his draft year.

Actually, nevermind all that Joffa heard a rumour he doesn't work hard ;) scrap the interest!
No Collard hasn't set the world on fire. Was unsettled during the year but the powers that be gave him a three year contract, meanwhile multiple players got one year contracts.

Really this is periphery stuff. We should be looking for other mids that can contribute in case Macrae falls over.
IMO attitude isn't an issue btw. Kick up the arse getting cut, if he got to a club like the Saints, he works his butt off to get fit and fix any 'attitude' problems or he goes the way of Bonner after one year.

"St Kilda has also spoken with the 19-year-old [Jacob Konstanty], with the Saints' current recruiting manager Simon Dalrymple at the Swans when he was selected, but they are considered unlikely for his landing spot. Konstanty hasn't played at AFL level yet."

Simplistic view but theres the Dalrymple connection, both Kako and Konstanty are small forwards so it's out there that a small forward is a 'list need'... all this means is there's a bit more pressure on the Don's to trade out in my opinion.

After today's surprise trades (imo), I really hope we are pushing incredibly hard for this pick 9

Yeah sorry haven't caught his dozens of AFL games.

So apparently you are the guru on this bloke, if he is the world beater you claim why is Sydney giving him the arse? They don't usually lose good players. Are you his dad or something?
Old mate is one of those blokes who needs to feel like they know what they are talking about...but actually have no idea.

Was talking about Finn Callaghan as a free agent earlier this week :tearsofjoy:

That was pretty much the end of his posts being meaningful or useful.

Old mate is one of those blokes who needs to feel like they know what they are talking about...but actually have no idea.

Was talking about Finn Callaghan as a free agent earlier this week :tearsofjoy:

That was pretty much the end of his posts being meaningful or useful.
Fun fact which I only learnt myself the other day…someone acts like they know when they don’t is a sciolist.

assuming they have another plan to get barrass,

but wasnt part of the selling point to barrass and battle was that they would be getting the other as well?
Maybe Mrs Mitchell decided she didn’t like Mrs Barrass (is there one?) afterall!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collard is going to be an amazing player in 3-4 years. He’s got really strong marking ability for his size along with all the pace and groundwork stuff.
Hope he feels more comfortable as a pro next year and beyond.
Yep. Just needs to put on some size and start to enjoy footy in Melbourne more! He could be one to spike very quickly once he settles

Hope this backfires on the Hawks and makes them look stupid and in some miraculous way causes Sam Mitchell to get syphilis

Battle ends up hating it there after they failed to get Barrass, who they promised him they were getting. His hate leads to terrible form and ends up getting traded back to us for a third rounder.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Battle ends up hating it there after they failed to get Barrass, who they promised him they were getting. His hate leads to terrible form and ends up getting traded back to us for a third rounder.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So long as he doesn’t bring any of that syphilis back with him…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back