List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be FOS or Lalor. But why WC? Why not just offer the same deal to North for pick 2? They're more keen to slide and have a better offering than WC. Also prevents Richmond from trading up with North to get both FOS/Lalor
North have stated that they are only open to sliding down the order a couple of spots. I can't see them trading back to our pick.

I'm favouring the incredibly conservative option

Take 7,8,27 to the draft
Retain F1 ( if Norf are dumb enough to do a deal with Bummers)

Pick 47 for McCrae
Pick up a free ruck back up somewhere
Yup we have a great draft hand so unless someone offers us massive overs there is no need to do anything

North have stated that they are only open to sliding down the order a couple of spots. I can't see them trading back to our pick.
Well Adelaide and Melbourne aren't moving up. What's their incentive and what would they have to give up to do it?

Leaves North to trade with either Richmond or us. Depends what they think the Tigers are going to do with 6

Maybe we have spotted someone in the top 3 we think is class above. What about the Richmond picks? Maybe that's how we are getting involved.
What are you thinking in terms of how this works? Richmond to 3 (via WC), us to 6, but drop whichever is left out of 7 or 8 and drop back for Richmond’s 10 or 11 (via Freo)? Otherwise hard to see Richmond having anything else up the top end except 1 and 6?

What are you thinking in terms of how this works? Richmond to 3 (via WC), us to 6, but drop whichever is left out of 7 or 8 and drop back for Richmond’s 10 or 11 (via Freo)? Otherwise hard to see Richmond having anything else up the top end except 1 and 6?

Thats a lot to pay for only a 1 pick gain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we go full simple Jack and save everyone else’s plans and come away with some magic beans then look out. We’re set up to get two very good mids which is exactly what we need to boost this list by doing nothing more than talking our picks to the draft.

With so much hanging on this draft if they stuff this up there will be no spinning it, no we’re well placed next year. Unless this is Allan Bond good stay the hell away saints.

Just saw that. The Eagles fans in the comments are off the leash now. 7 and 8 for 3. All done and dusted 😄
Hello St Kilda board, first time visiting here. Hope you're all well.

That's the pie in the sky dream trade, but those of us with a brain can't work out why St Kilda would get rid of both picks and thus realise it's fairytale stuff

As for the rumored trade, we have no idea what the mechanisms of any trade look like with you guys. You hold pretty useful selections but also have little reason to part with them. Hmm

Cheers

Hello St Kilda board, first time visiting here. Hope you're all well.

That's the pie in the sky dream trade, but those of us with a brain can't work out why St Kilda would get rid of both picks and thus realise it's fairytale stuff

As for the rumored trade, we have no idea what the mechanisms of any trade look like.

Cheers

Broke the Macrae news and the news we were trying to trade for essendons p9

Not sure how we're involved here?

Maybe 3 + 26 for 7 + F1? Not sure I love that

I have a feeling Tigers picks might also be involved here.

But from our perspective pick 3 is the glittering prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling Tigers picks might also be involved here.

But from our perspective pick 3 is the glittering prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if John is correct.

We end up with 3+7

FOS/Lalor/Jagga + Smillie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back