List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.
It’s like something Richo would have done.
If we’re not interested - so be it, why the need to announce it to the world?

Having said that, they were probably getting plenty pushback from members and sponsors.

Probably to put a stop to people on forums talking about something that isn’t going to happen
…. Control the story

Probably to put a stop to people on forums talking about something that isn’t going to happen
…. Control the story
What happened to the “all publicity is good publicity” maxim?
🤣

Thank god we've ruled out recruiting Tarryn Thomas, he has a lot of talent but he also has a lot of baggage like Andrew Lovett.

We need more talent but we don't need any more baggage.

Last edited:
The thought was that Caldwell wanted more time in the midfield and us bringing in Crouch may have stifled that hence why he choose the Injector route

Caldwell is shaping up nicely but it's not like he is propelling Essendon to the flag ... he is just another above average nuts and bolts midfielder .... can he take it to the next level? ... maybe .... though he is playing better than Crouch is at the moment
thought anyone who is on the playing field is playing better than Crouch

Even with his umpire-heavy posting, Plugger has more integrity than you could ever dream of, you and your club. His worst post is of more value than your entire history.

And as for Carlton, ever since the AFL finally stopped them cheating, the Blues have been as irrelevant as can be and you all know it. How many spoons since then, how many top draft picks? All to add up to this, a pretender club conning its supporters year after year.

This year might finally be the...

Oh no they've fuched it up again. I hope our game is the one that bounces Carlton out of the 8 on the eve of the finals, but if your club does manage to find its backside with both hands again and get into the finals, you'd better prey they can jag a few wins because this is the best shot you'll have in years.

The footy world is laughing at you guys walking around like you are still players, you rival Essendon for the title of biggest frauds in the league.

Eat a whole bagful you worthless troll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you were upset that gubby had a meeting with TT and you wanna make cancel you membership. Please don’t make it about yourself and tell everyone you’re cancelling it- idgaf
There’s been a lot of those threats this year. Seems plenty of fair weather fairies are looking for an excuse to ditch us. Well then Karen ship of, you’re not that important anyway.

And if you were upset that gubby had a meeting with TT and you wanna make cancel you membership. Please don’t make it about yourself and tell everyone you’re cancelling it- idgaf

I'm the opposite. If you want an outcome, make a lot of noise. Squeaky wheels get their way more often than not. I had no skin in the game but plenty have been impacted by DV or stalking.

I was torn, free hit at a top talent sounded appealing but the fallout is a loss of sponsors and memberships and cultural impact.

Part of me would love to see TT redeem himself and not waste his talent but I can totally understand why for some it's a huge issue.

Further to that, now is the time for them to back it up and actually show up to support their team.

No-one needs to do that. The club needs to provide a product that is enjoyable and enticing enough to get people off the couch and into the stadium. I've been to one match this year and I'm not missing it. I'd rather watch on Kayo. It just isn't a trustworthy side or enjoyable day/night out.

It's entertainment not something we should sacrifice our time for out of some sense of loyalty. That's a religion not a product.

Hopefully that peanut has been been permanently banned from this board. Talk about a nuftie yelling at the wind. I’ve encountered Labrador’s with more mental faculty than him. Cross bred labs too, not even pure. Bye bye floggo.
he was up to 80 posts 3 hours ago before my st arrived,so went from 45-80 in about 20 minutes,all the same crap,mostly in a lachie schultz thread stirring up collingwood guys,will try and find that thread and see what farewell they gave him

ah disappointing,looks like they banned the guy he was mostly going at it with as well,only one sign of him left there

If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb to your stupidity and jump to your IQ.

Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parent’s job.(comment said to him,not by him)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back