List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the sake of clarity, the aforementioned made a return and made a fool of himself, was taken care of by admin

that sounds like a challenge we're up to
He isn’t Voldemort mate 😂

Harry Potter GIF

Definitely. He is actually the exact type of player we need.

This side is really lacking a tough edge. We really need a tough little unit like Long, that tackles hard and had a bit of fear factor.

Way too many soft outside types running around at present.
Barely touched it for quite some time, lost his way
don't say the name

:D
George, George, George.

No body is saying they want him outright.

But if hypothetically that gave you pick 6.

And Battle left.

We would have picks 5-6-7 & Oliver.

Why wouldn’t you try that? That’s a haul that not even we could screw up
Where did this idea come from that Melb will give Oliver and their first round pick? Thsts just nuts they won’t do that

It was short but it was gloriously unhinged

I only got about quarter way through my popcorn before the plug was pulled :(
I got home late.........had the popcorn done.......read every post.

That's all I will say.

All posts must have been deleted not long after....they were all gone by the morning.

Where did this idea come from that Melb will give Oliver and their first round pick? Thsts just nuts they won’t do that
It was thrown out in the media a few weeks back.

Let’s be honest. Oliver will be at his lowest value as a player this season.

That contract is an albatross and wouldn’t need to come with an enticement to take on

It was thrown out in the media a few weeks back.

Let’s be honest. Oliver will be at his lowest value as a player this season.

That contract is an albatross and wouldn’t need to come with an enticement to take on
I’m not a fan at all, but if a high pick came as well, then that’s actually all we are after. If there’s about 10% difference between excellent and good players, then I just don’t see Oliver ever getting back to his best. That’s not even counting the relapse risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not a fan at all, but if a high pick came as well, then that’s actually all we are after. If there’s about 10% difference between excellent and good players, then I just don’t see Oliver ever getting back to his best. That’s not even counting the relapse risk.
Oliver needs to move from where he is full stop , everything about that club seems off atm - all the players they have and they can't even make finals , how the coach is still there is a miracle.
Who knows if Oliver gets back to his best but on the contract he is on he is untouchable and these teams that put these guys on monstrous contracts will feel the effects for many years.

We have been lucky we have not sold the farm for players , the Tigers out bid teams for Taranto and Hopper and by the looks they are stuck with them for a while now - even the Bombers who seem to get all the players we want are most probably regretting out bidding us for Caldwell - even getting Gresham from us looks like a dud - 5 touches today with 80% tog.

In saying this we still need a steadying hand to our kids coming through in the midfield - Phillipou , Windhager , Wilson and our new draft pick this year which I'm sure will be a mid , will need support, Steele needs help as well and knowing Crouch is most probably cooked it is going to be interesting with what they come up with next year - filling the midfield with the likes of Jones or Dow is not going to cut it.

no one got screenshots??

Angry Will Ferrell GIF

hope we are deep in on macrae
would slot straight in to our centre

You know, I could, but...

I'll only do it for picks 4, 5, and 6 in the draft. Macrae doesn't do this, even though he'd be an upgrade on options we have in there at present.

AFAIK, we offered 2 years GC offered 3 years, and we wanted Ben to play HF, he wanted HB and GC committed to that. It's only this year under Hardwick that he's gone forward.

Gold coast gave him 4 years- not 3.

It would have been downright negligent of us to give him 4 years.

It's great to see him putting it together- but in no universe did we make a bad call not giving him a 4 year deal.
At the time he didn't deserve anything more than a 1 year deal.

Gc we desperate for anyone to say yes to them- no other potential suitors would have offered him more than 2 years max.

no one got screenshots??

Angry Will Ferrell GIF

hope we are deep in on macrae
would slot straight in to our centre
He just called me a Liar and that I make up all this crap.

That he also has a WhatsApp group and they laugh at everything I post in his WhatsApp group.

There was mention of a cat and something about Gringo believing everything I write so he is confused.

He posted something about Joffaboy. But can’t vaguely remember what it was.

That’s the gist of it.

Gold coast gave him 4 years- not 3.

It would have been downright negligent of us to give him 4 years.

It's great to see him putting it together- but in no universe did we make a bad call not giving him a 4 year deal.
At the time he didn't deserve anything more than a 1 year deal.

Gc we desperate for anyone to say yes to them- no other potential suitors would have offered him more than 2 years max.
A good call there TS.

Was sad to see him go....but it is what it is.

He just called me a Liar and that I make up all this crap.

That he also has a WhatsApp group and they laugh at everything I post in his WhatsApp group.

There was mention of a cat and something about Gringo believing everything I write so he is confused.

He posted something about Joffaboy. But can’t vaguely remember what it was.

That’s the gist of it.
Hope he’s ok.

Bulldogs supporter on the draft/trade board saying we were at the Bulldogs VFL game watching Macrae today. No idea how reliable but I'll be glad if we're into him.
Are we in a window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back