2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beeckens last few weeks have been far less impressive, wouldn’t think he’s a certainty for another contract

Outside of the obvious irony, I don't think he's been that bad and I'd adhering to his role, which has changed from back to wing. Doesn't have to be a top 5 player every week.

Beeckens last few weeks have been far less impressive, wouldn’t think he’s a certainty for another contract
And just like that he kicks two goals😀

I think Beecken is at the bottom of a U curve. Played his own game for the first couple of weeks, but now is being asked to play within our structure. I guess they have moved him up to the wing to get a better idea of all he can do.

I have him as recontracted at this stage (in fact before he kicked the two)

For someone his age though he kind of does

I don't completely disagree, but it is really all dependent on the role he's given. He's absolutely had more positive performances than negative, that's for sure.

I don't completely disagree, but it is really all dependent on the role he's given. He's absolutely had more positive performances than negative, that's for sure.

Bit unlucky he’s not on a weaker list but I’m not sure I’m keeping him for depth.

Leaning towards keeping his spot open for an academy selection

Bit unlucky he’s not on a weaker list but I’m not sure I’m keeping him for depth.

Leaning towards keeping his spot open for an academy selection

I think he'll be kept on. Ahead of plenty of other guys on the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back