Fixture 2025 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can lock in the filth for Good Thursday, April 17th.

Love to smash ‘em after attending both matches against them this year

We had a terrible traveling fixture this season.
2x WA
3x SA

All the Melbourne game times were shit for travelling down there to watch a game
Hopefully we do a bit better on that front.
Bolded bit in particular was pretty rough and I don't think any other team in the whole comp got this.

It's wild to get away games against all 4 teams in the one season and I'd be surprised if it's ever happened before.

Even though we went 3-1-1 in those games which is a pretty good result.

Last edited:
My only real item I check for when it comes to the fixture is to make sure we don’t play at Ballarat…

We haven’t played there since 2019 so I’m not concerned. We have the second biggest non-Victorian team following in Melbourne (Sydney the biggest) and are at the top of our game so we aren’t getting a game out at Ballarat.

We haven’t played there since 2019 so I’m not concerned. We have the second biggest non-Victorian team following in Melbourne (Sydney the biggest) and are at the top of our game so we aren’t getting a game out at Ballarat.

We played there in 2021. I know because I went out there and froze, and copped horrible rain. Zero stars.

Is that definitive regarding Sydney having the bigger supporter base in Melbourne?

News to me if so.

At every event, GF parade, Captains Run, GF itself, it looked to me that Lions had way bigger support which to me wouldn’t be surprising given South Melbourne moved to Sydney in 81 compared to Fitzroy’s merger in 96.

Genuinely interested to know if that is fact what you said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2025 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back