Fixture 2025 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Im happy for Geelong to get more home games in Geelong as long as they send all teams there evenly. Ridiculous if they keep refusing to send teams like Collingwood

I'm happy for Geelong to get the full 11 home games in geelong on the proviso that they only play twice on the MCG during the season, like the interstate teams. You want home ground advantage, you don't get MCG familiarity imo.

I'm happy for Geelong to get the full 11 home games in geelong on the proviso that they only play twice on the MCG during the season, like the interstate teams. You want home ground advantage, you don't get MCG familiarity imo.

Just worked out that 10 Cats games at GMHBA and 1 cats home game at the MCG (easter monday v Hawks) means that unless they are going to force one of the good MCG tenants to go down to Geelong, Cats are guaranteed to at most have 1 double up against Hawks, Pies, Blues, Tigers.

Given that the Tiges are going to be awful next year its probably them that gets put on the bus down the highway. More fixture rorts for pork-barrel stadium.

Just worked out that 10 Cats games at GMHBA and 1 cats home game at the MCG (easter monday v Hawks) means that unless they are going to force one of the good MCG tenants to go down to Geelong, Cats are guaranteed to at most have 1 double up against Hawks, Pies, Blues, Tigers.

Given that the Tiges are going to be awful next year its probably them that gets put on the bus down the highway. More fixture rorts for pork-barrel stadium.

I wouldn’t mind playing the cats at Kardinia Park.
We’re the Premiers…Any one, anytime, any where!
But I wish my Vic membership would let me get in. 😕

I wouldn’t mind playing the cats at Kardinia Park.
We’re the Premiers…Any one, anytime, any where!
But I wish my Vic membership would let me get in. 😕
Very likely we will be playing them twice so it will be at GMHBA if we do.
Got to beat them there at some point.
If we have them in OR it won’t be until later in the season so hopefully we will be in form by then and give it a shake.

Great outcome. We'd much rather play Geelong. Awesome to get them first up. We'll win or we'll learn. Hopefully both.
Happy to play Geelong, It’s Carltons excuse that is dribble.

Carlton want to pull out of Opening Round because of a “road heavy” start to the season.
What a pile of dribble.
"We had to play across town several times last year!"

Are you sure? My mail is that we're only being fixtured to play teams that finished lower than us in 2024
But which journalist is going to complain about our fixture being the easiest next year though ;)

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2025 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back