List Mgmt. 2025 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

When drafted, I had high hopes for Kemp as a forward/mid

Yes, he did well against a poor Eagles side, but had minimal impact in his next 2 games

I hope he is allowed to build into the role through the VFL

As for a mid, I no longer see that as a viable option for him

Surely Moir goes past him rapidly once at full fitness??

I believe moving on injury prone players was our best off season move, still more on the list that could improve durability with a program change, but we have also lost durable types in Kennedy and Owies

Don't care about name, age, draft position, pick the best side based on team effectiveness
Totally agree on the injured players.

I posted about being a bit uncomfortable with the Owies decision, based purely on his contribution.

Overall, I'm glad the club has been a lot more proactive & moved on players for various reasons. 5 years ago they would have sat on their hands & just hoped for the best.

It's not even about being more ruthless. It just feels like now there's a real hunger for success & a plan to get it.

I remember being so disappointed when we missed out on him on draft nite and ended up with the consolation prize in Harry McKay....
Yeah you’re right. I remember he was rated highly in his draft year. I also remember leaning towards Schache over Weitering lol. It’s why I’m not tipping into the who do we take with pick 3 conversation. I have no clue.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2025 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Back