Bobby Hill
Starcevich (Free agent)
Chad Warner
Tim Kelly
Oscar Allan

Ed Allan
Darcy Jones

Pickett

While I don't really want Kelly, the melts if he came over for a 3rd rounder, and won a few flags would be brilliant.

I think he would be ok for our side.

Out of contract

Bobby Hill
Starcevich (Free agent)
Chad Warner
Tim Kelly
Oscar Allan

Ed Allan
Darcy Jones

Pickett

While I don't really want Kelly, the melts if he came over for a 3rd rounder, and won a few flags would be brilliant.

Yeah Kelly for the LOLs, specially if we to take him as depth. Definitely Chad if we are able to get the deal done.

Ed, just because he's Benny's boy and I like the romance of that.

Kozzie because..... well, Kozzie.

All Of Them GIF by MOODMAN

Bit left-field but I wouldn't mind the idea of the club looking at Gary Rohan, more just to keep Sturt honest than anything, plus you know you've got an AFL quality medium forward sitting at Peel ready to go if required. Plus the benefit of coming from a quality football program at Geelong brings some knowledge with him too.
If we're "In the now"as Wallsy says then Rohan is an upgrade on Emmett IMO.

Who do we reckon is on the likely list to be replaced in 2025?
Current OOC players in 2025 -
Brayshaw - keep
Fyfe - retire
Walters - retire
Aish - delist
Mcdonald - if he stays fit keep another year
Sharp - keep
Worner - delist
Pearce - keep
Delean - delist
Erasmus - keep or trade
Reidy - delist

Knobel emmett and jones still waiting this year to see if they will be extended for 2025.

Side note - reading about Sean Darcy’s troublesome knee delaying his preseason AGAIN until January over on the media thread and then seeing that’s he’s signed for the next SIX seasons till 2030 makes me very very nervous…. 🤔

Bit left-field but I wouldn't mind the idea of the club looking at Gary Rohan, more just to keep Sturt honest than anything, plus you know you've got an AFL quality medium forward sitting at Peel ready to go if required. Plus the benefit of coming from a quality football program at Geelong brings some knowledge with him too.
Problem is list spots are at a premium, and you wouldn't see Rohan lasting more than 2 years (and I doubt that long).
Going for the now could mean a 25-28 year old but I don't think our list is at the point you're trying to plug a specific hole with a very experienced player.

I must say I was kinda surprised Rohan was delisted. He had a patch there mid season where he was just electric, but must have got injured or lost form.
Low floor but also high ceiling type player. Has a genuinely explosive burst of pace when he’s on top form

I must say I was kinda surprised Rohan was delisted. He had a patch there mid season where he was just electric, but must have got injured or lost form.
Low floor but also high ceiling type player. Has a genuinely explosive burst of pace when he’s on top form
Rohan has had quite a few hamstring issues in the past from memory, and the end can come super quick for players that rely on those sort of attributes.

Who do we reckon is on the likely list to be replaced in 2025?
Current OOC players in 2025 -
Brayshaw - keep
Fyfe - retire
Walters - retire
Aish - delist
Mcdonald - if he stays fit keep another year
Sharp - keep
Worner - delist
Pearce - keep
Delean - delist
Erasmus - keep or trade
Reidy - delist

Knobel emmett and jones still waiting this year to see if they will be extended for 2025.

Side note - reading about Sean Darcy’s troublesome knee delaying his preseason AGAIN until January over on the media thread and then seeing that’s he’s signed for the next SIX seasons till 2030 makes me very very nervous…. 🤔
We'll be keeping one of Aish or Worner IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll be keeping one of Aish or Worner IMO.
Yeah probably, I’m not really a fan of either but I suppose whoever has the better season gets kept.
Both could get cut if a decent HBF is drafted at pick 14 or 30, and had a good first year. Or if one of the Irish lads shows promise.

I think Worner is a lucky boy he’s not OOC this year - Emmett definitely deserves to stay around ahead of him but he might well be cut.

Out of contract

Bobby Hill
Starcevich (Free agent)
Chad Warner
Tim Kelly
Oscar Allan

Ed Allan
Darcy Jones

Pickett

Darcy jones thnx
Seems we’re all chips in on chad which great but more than happy to grab kozzie instead and let WC blow up their rebuild with Warner

Oh yeah and bring Ed home , he belongs at freo

Yeah probably, I’m not really a fan of either but I suppose whoever has the better season gets kept.
Both could get cut if a decent HBF is drafted at pick 14 or 30, and had a good first year. Or if one of the Irish lads shows promise.

I think Worner is a lucky boy he’s not OOC this year - Emmett definitely deserves to stay around ahead of him but he might well be cut.

Obviously it’s better to cut the older player if both players are equal but Aish is way better than Worner unless Worner improves significantly.

Out of contract

Bobby Hill
Starcevich (Free agent)
Chad Warner
Tim Kelly
Oscar Allan

Ed Allan
Darcy Jones

Pickett

Are we sure Bobby isn't OOC at the end of 2026?

Thought there were rumours of that

Rohan fractured his skull a month ago

Don't think he would be on the radar

I don't think it's a massive worry that Delean couldn't break back into the seniors at Peel during finals. He had some good highlights in the first half of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2025 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back