Discussion 2025 Pre-Season Planning Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind this team but I wouldn't be starting Gulden he is too up and down to be starting with.
Petracca should have a big season and Ashcroft is almost a certain starter priced at 82.
If they make it 5 on the bench with no subs, but the interchanges remain the same or reduce, high TOG players like Gulden should improve. He gets 90%+ TOG as it is, can see him getting 100% now. He's super durable and unders (only slightly) for me.

Agree on Trac and Ashcroft, I'll try to fit them in.

This was a throw together I did a couple of months ago and just made a few quick changes now.

All aboard the Rory Atkins train next year :drunk:

trainwreck GIF

Might be JHF vs Rankine as your expensive FWD. Lots of value in the FWD line, so can't load up.
Might not need many forward rookies this year.

Macrae $395k
Daniel $275k
Pou $320k
BSmith $350-400k depending on discount

Get JHF and Rankine after their inevitable down games and you're set.

Last edited:

Might not need many forward rookies this year.

Macrae $395k
Daniel $275k
Pou $320k
BSmith $350-400k depending on discount

Get JHF and Rankine after their inevitable down games and you're set.
SicelyNasColeman
T.BrownShoenmakerRookie
DunkleyLDUYoungAshcroft
PhillipouTop 8 Midfield rookieTop 8 Midfield rookieTop 8 Midfield rookie
XerriTDK
JHFRankineMoore
SmithDanielsLaylor

If they make it 5 on the bench with no subs, but the interchanges remain the same or reduce, high TOG players like Gulden should improve. He gets 90%+ TOG as it is, can see him getting 100% now. He's super durable and unders (only slightly) for me.

Agree on Trac and Ashcroft, I'll try to fit them in.

This was a throw together I did a couple of months ago and just made a few quick changes now.
Gulden is great on paper but I don’t really wanna touch any Sydney players. That grand final could’ve done a lot to them mentally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2025 Pre-Season Planning Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back