AFL Autopsy RND 24: Done At The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

You blokes are pretty tough.
I thought like most of the year the boys tried very hard just lack skill.
The bloke you should hang out to dry is Mr Adrian Dodoro who was to list building as Adolf Hitler was to humanitarianism.
Brad Scott let one bloke with real skill walk last preseason.
He cannot afford to do that again.

I haven’t cared less about the club since I can remember starting supporting them (late 80’s).
The Dons game each round has always been earmarked and a plan made to attend, watch or listen. Not this year though. In fact I’ve actively avoided tracking many games so as to not ruin my mood and negatively impact other things I’ve had on.
This isn’t the toys out of the cot about a match result, I didn’t watch a minute tonight. Our season is done and I reckon I’m almost there myself. Bring on the membership renewal and January optimism………….right?

Also, if people are disappointed we’ve actually had the smallest loss of the round so far, for a team with nothing to play for - win or loss or ladder position didn’t change.

They fought it out.
Been reasonably consistent in that across the season except for a coupla outliers - an improvement.

Brisbane were very unimpressive. May not have had much to play for but I think they'd have wanted to carry better form into finals.

there's nothing worse than being as shit as we are, and having our own supporters try to blow smoke up your arse.

we are completely garbage.

Archie Roberts will be a gun.
What a brilliant game from Dyson.
Thought Perkins played his best game for months, same for Redman. Small steps are fine by me.
We didn’t roll over and that’s all you can really ask from this list.

Dislikes.

Never knew how slow Hobbs truly was until tonight.
Jake Kelly and Laverde are simply not AFL standard.
Our kicking; abysmal
Our set up; So glad I don’t have to see it again this year.

Lots for the club to do across the board. Lots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was also pleased that we fought out the game however I still think we were comprehensively beaten. At the end of the day they are way better than us so I won’t beat myself up over it.

No offence people, 20 points !!!
charlie sheen smoke GIF

WINNING.

You blokes are pretty tough.
I thought like most of the year the boys tried very hard just lack skill.
The bloke you should hang out to dry is Mr Adrian Dodoro who was to list building as Adolf Hitler was to humanitarianism.
Brad Scott let one bloke with real skill walk last preseason.
He cannot afford to do that again.
Massimo has nice skills but he’s still soft as butter. Finals footy will expose him.

Draper is arguably the most overrated ruckman we’ve had since the introduction of colour television. Love his passion but if pick 4 was offered you’d take it.
Yep love pick 4 for him. But end of the day Draper isn’t the problem. I don’t think you need an elite ruckman to go deep in finals. Draper is slowly getting more consistent

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy RND 24: Done At The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back