Player Watch #21 Errol Gulden - born to play: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the many crazy things about Errol is how maturely he manages himself as a 21yo. Seems to me that he has entered this year with the aim to keep himself primed for the run to the finals such that his first half a very good run of form but he has exploded on the other side of the bye to late 2023 form. Seems a deliberate ploy by him to have himself finely tuned for the run to September. He has taken over the mantle from Heeney in the first two months and Chad the next month to now be our top form player imo. Gonna be very hard to stop and not one team has got close to doing it.

One of the many crazy things about Errol is how maturely he manages himself as a 21yo. Seems to me that he has entered this year with the aim to keep himself primed for the run to the finals such that his first half a very good run of form but he has exploded on the other side of the bye to late 2023 form. Seems a deliberate ploy by him to have himself finely tuned for the run to September. He has taken over the mantle from Heeney in the first two months and Chad the next month to now be our top form player imo. Gonna be very hard to stop and not one team has got close to doing it.
It's a repeat of last year where he had a generally slow start and will storm home in the second half of the season.

Pretty good call from Brandon considering when he posted that.

He's so better than Daicos it's not even funny anymore.
Can't say I totally agree, they are both incredibly good players.
If I could only have one in my team, I would choose Errol simply because I see him as the type of player that could lift the team when they're down and I don't see that with Naicos. Having said that, I'm not being totally fair to Naicos, as I watch far more of the Swans and therefore see far more of Errol's magic than Naicos.

He's so better than Daicos it's not even funny anymore.

Both are absolute jets neither are better than one another. Errol is just as good though

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #21 Errol Gulden - born to play: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back