21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

We are barely 40% through the draft so far. I think from this point onwards decisions become so much more important. It was almost easy in the first 5 or 6 rounds due to so many star players being available. You have to be smarter the further we go.
Agreed...I lost a few player this morning I wanted.
Looking through my list/s, it's a little harder to replace them while still maintaining my overall vision for team.
Harder, not impossible.

With the next pick Sydney Select 4 time premiership player and Norm Smith medalist Isaac Smith.

Slots in the wing with Brownlow medalists Aker and Martin moving to the Half Forward line.

With the next pick Sydney Select 4 time premiership player and Norm Smith medalist Isaac Smith.

Slots in the wing with Brownlow medalists Aker and Martin moving to the Half Forward line.
Really solid pick. Cant be underestimated. That transition into fwd 50 is prob the best.

RUNVS i also considered him for my next pick. Still got 4 solid picks on my list for next pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really solid pick. Cant be underestimated. That transition into fwd 50 is prob the best.

RUNVS i also considered him for my next pick. Still got 4 solid picks on my list for next pick.

I have around 5 players I am considering for my next pick, though my next pick is in around 30 picks time, so they could all be gone by then :p

I must admit I did heavily consider Smith, but decided against it, though it was close.

I have around 5 players I am considering for my next pick, though my next pick is in around 30 picks time, so they could all be gone by then :p
Ive got a dilemma. I will be picking the best available player but Ill miss out on the guy Ive been wanting since round 1. I WOULd have picked him had Heeney not been available.

Got a winger Im very keen on but not sure if he will work with my structure. Need to go watch his highlights. Waa one of my fav players.

Ive got a dilemma. I will be picking the best available player but Ill miss out on the guy Ive been wanting since round 1. I WOULd have picked him had Heeney not been available.

Got a winger Im very keen on but not sure if he will work with my structure. Need to go watch his highlights. Waa one of my fav players.

I have one as well as I have a few positions I need to fill really soon, even if those players are not necessarily the best available.

I dont really want to pick another small mid/fwd but I camt believe hes still up for pick
Yeah Walters should go soon and I really did consider him (if it's someone else, well they'll probably go too).

But Westside Pavlovas generally have a policy against filling lines with players who actually played together. We've seen Pavlich/Walters. We haven't seen Pavlich/...?, so with this pick we select Charlie Cameron.

Almost 400 goals and 150 goal assists. Double All Australian in a position where it's very hard to get picked. 4x leading goal kicker, including in some top 4 sides. A BnF in the bank is rare for this type of player. Electric skills, X factor and game breaking ability. I think he's been a really important component of Brisbane knocking on the door for a while now.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back