21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Sphynx you're up.

Can we keep tagging the next coach please :sweatsmile:

Irrelevant but, I keep looking at your profile photo and keep on wondering what the great man is laughing at.

FBMichael HibberdSam Taylor
HBRobert MurphyTed RichardsDaniel Rich
MFJosh DaicosJordan DawsonJosh Kelly
HFLindsay ThomasJamarra Ugle-HaganBayley Fritsch
FFCyril RioliMatthew LloydStephen Milne
OBJarrod WittsClayton OliverNathan Jones
ICBen CunningtonLewis Jetta

Pretty damn happy with that forward line now I have finished it. A very balanced one I feel, though others may disagree.

FBMichael HibberdSam Taylor
HBRobert MurphyTed RichardsDaniel Rich
MFJosh DaicosJordan DawsonJosh Kelly
HFLindsay ThomasJamarra Ugle-HaganBayley Fritsch
FFCyril RioliMatthew LloydStephen Milne
OBJarrod WittsClayton OliverNathan Jones
ICBen CunningtonLewis Jetta

Pretty damn happy with that forward line now I have finished it. A very balanced one I feel, though others may disagree.
Yep nice forward line.
After Buddy - Lloyd the best FF available in this draft by a fair bit - could arguably be the best FF if Buddy considered more CHF.
JUH just starting to look freakish.. and he's just 22.
Fritsch can kinda play that third lead up player and then you've got Milne, Rioli and Thomas picking up the crumbs. Pretty darn nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** YOU!

He was my next pick.
I wasn't sure whether people rated him. He's got enormous potential and we all know Scott doesn't just put people in the team for the sake of it. Having said that I didn't want to take the risk and miss out because I couldn't find any tall defenders that could do what he did that I wanted. The ones I wanted are around 1.90 or half back flankers.

I've got a couple of other players I might miss out on as a result though.

going to go with a tall who can play either end, but once he was settled in defence he earned an all australian chb honours twice

sean wellman

i almost thought about him as my third tall option ahead of chris tarrant, so pleased to secure him for a spot on the pine or, alternatively, allow me to play with four intercept talls and three runners

going to go with a tall who can play either end, but once he was settled in defence he earned an all australian chb honours twice

sean wellman

i almost thought about him as my third tall option ahead of chris tarrant, so pleased to secure him for a spot on the pine or, alternatively, allow me to play with four intercept talls and three runners

Wellman debuted in 1994.

Try again.

I thought someone might have gone for Brad Scott by now. I did weigh him up being my 7th defender. Could rotate through midfield too.

For maverick forwards Blake Caracella was/is also an option.

Not sure how this'd go but, next year, I'll wanna do a 19 club mock draft with 44-46 names each for it to take place over 2-3 months here.

Do 1986-present plus 1981-82.

The thing with 1986-present is, with research, do not pick up players who debuted before 1987 (from the 1986-present era) but 1981-82 is a free for all.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back