Meme Think GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne Select

Jude Bolton

RUNVS

Melbourne Select

Jude Bolton

RUNVS

I am actually glad Jude got taken. He deserves to be taken.

Also this is going to be a massive "I love him and potentially logic be damned" but I figure with my second last pick I am allowed such a player.

Deserved to win the Norm Smith in 2005 and only didn't because it went to the player with the bigger name, and was in Norm Smith contention for the 2012 Grand Final as well. He was a player who was a cult favourite at the Swans and also a player that really stood up in finals. He never wilted from a contest and was capable of taking on any key forward in the competition and was also fairly attacking for position. Was also capable of playing on smaller players when the need arose.

Carlton select possibly one of my favourite players of all time, Lewis-Roberts-Thomson.

theasian you're up.

I am actually glad Jude got taken. He deserves to be taken.

Also this is going to be a massive "I love him and potentially logic be damned" but I figure with my second last pick I am allowed such a player.

Deserved to win the Norm Smith in 2005 and only didn't because it went to the player with the bigger name, and was in Norm Smith contention for the 2012 Grand Final as well. He was a player who was a cult favourite at the Swans and also a player that really stood up in finals. He never wilted from a contest and was capable of taking on any key forward in the competition and was also fairly attacking for position. Was also capable of playing on smaller players when the need arose.

Carlton select possibly one of my favourite players of all time, Lewis-Roberts-Thomson.

theasian you're up.
Broke one of my rules taking Jude, though.

Gold Coast
Defenders: L McFarlin, P Davis, T Harley, L Barry, D Wirrpanda, S Docherty, (L Weller, S Hill)
A good mix of talls and smalls. Plenty of run and carry, and we can cover a 3rd tall.
Mids / Rucks: J White (J Longmuir), B Cousins, S Black, B Kirk, D Kerr, D Swallow, S Hill (L Weller, D Thomas, J DeGoey) We gave ourselves an extra wing if we need Danny Kerr on ball. 2 rucks is handy - both can impact forward and really mobile. Very pleased with the amount of combinations we can use.
Forwards: L Franklin, D Petrie, D Thomas, J DeGoey, M Walters. C Waterhouse, L Longmuir. Lots of different types. We'll be really strong on the air with guys like Buddy, Drew and Clive. A dynamic look.

Gold Coast
Defenders: L McFarlin, P Davis, T Harley, L Barry, D Wirrpanda, S Docherty, (L Weller, S Hill)
A good mix of talls and smalls. Plenty of run and carry, and we can cover a 3rd tall.
Mids / Rucks: J White (J Longmuir), B Cousins, S Black, B Kirk, D Kerr, D Swallow, S Hill (L Weller, D Thomas, J DeGoey) We gave ourselves an extra wing if we need Danny Kerr on ball. 2 rucks is handy - both can impact forward and really mobile. Very pleased with the amount of combinations we can use.
Forwards: L Franklin, D Petrie, D Thomas, J DeGoey, M Walters. C Waterhouse, L Longmuir. Lots of different types. We'll be really strong on the air with guys like Buddy, Drew and Clive. A dynamic look.

Such a poor way of doing this but I may as well.

Here are the goal averages for my forward line over the course of each players entire career

Matthew Lloyd - 3.4
Stephen Milne - 2.1
Bayley Fritsch - 1.7
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - 1.6
Lindsay Thomas - 1.6
Cyril Rioli - 1.5

So overall my forward line has 11.9 goals per match, so average that out to 12 goals a game they are kicking 72 points, assuming no midfielder contributes.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back