24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse the intrusion.
He'd lose a couple of kgs and probably be our no 1 defender - we've been chasing KPDs for the past two years so not surprised in our interest. Our no 1 choice currently (Adams) has copped a serious injury each of the past two years.

Mark Stevens says he's all but over the line to the Bulldogs and Stevo's Bulldogs tragic, probably the most accurate journo in the land when it comes to our club.
As for forcing a trade - our second rounder is currently pick 27 before academy bidding, I would guess if you want to match the bid and force a trade you would consider what would get Motlop over to Port first.

He would add some great leadership and experience as well. Will be sad if he does go but far too good to play SANFL.
I reckon he is a perfect fit for the Doggies.

Sounds like Trengove is gone Kane says he has heard he won't be playing this week. And saw on earlier pages we may not be interested in Steven Motlop anymore so really hoping we go for say lachie Whitfield been linked to hawks through out the year but there was an article this year where he said he didn't want to return to Melbourne because of the Media hawks don't have a first round like us so if they can do it we can also Whitfield would be obviously a good get and fills our need of run and skill I know there's no chance right now of this happening.

Heading into this year I was convinced it would be Pittard that went home and Trengove that would sign on.

I'll really miss Jackson if he does leave. He selflessly rose to the challenge last year in the ruck, arguably at the expense of his KPD position and he owned it. Not in terms of hitouts, but in his clearance work and hunger for the contest.

He's still a damn good defender in my book, and I hope he stays. But if not then I absolutely wish him the best. Whoever get him will be getting a good footballer, and an even better bloke.

Sounds like Trengove is gone Kane says he has heard he won't be playing this week. And saw on earlier pages we may not be interested in Steven Motlop anymore so really hoping we go for say lachie Whitfield been linked to hawks through out the year but there was an article this year where he said he didn't want to return to Melbourne because of the Media hawks don't have a first round like us so if they can do it we can also Whitfield would be obviously a good get and fills our need of run and skill I know there's no chance right now of this happening.

Whitfield would suit what we need perfectly!

Heading into this year I was convinced it would be Pittard that went home and Trengove that would sign on.

I'll really miss Jackson if he does leave. He selflessly rose to the challenge last year in the ruck, arguably at the expense of his KPD position and he owned it. Not in terms of hitouts, but in his clearance work and hunger for the contest.

He's still a damn good defender in my book, and I hope he stays. But if not then I absolutely wish him the best. Whoever get him will be getting a good footballer, and an even better bloke.
absolutely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 2 full stops and one of them shouldn't even be there.

We have a Trengove that they apparently want...
Trengove's a free agent. It would take a good bit of generosity from the Bulldogs to pay something for him when they don't have to. Unless they were going to lose a free agent and didn't want to bugger up their compo as we did when Pearce and Chaplin went and we got Monfries.

I've been hearing rumours since last year about Trengove going. If he does walk, I won't be surprised.

Was looking at the free agents for the end of 2018 and would lol if we ended up with both Dixon and Lynch from Gold Coast.

They are talking about the AFL allowing Gold Coast to make him an ambassador ie. payment extra outside salary cap. The Suns will just throw what ever it takes to keep him.

I'm sure it's been mentioned on here but if the Dogs want Trengove and have put Stringer up for trade as has been reported this morning seems a no brainer to me to flip Trengove for Stringer. I think Stringer would thrive with us and also take some pressure of Robbie Gray and allow Chad to play the majority of games on the ball.

I'm sure it's been mentioned on here but if the Dogs want Trengove and have put Stringer up for trade as has been reported this morning seems a no brainer to me to flip Trengove for Stringer. I think Stringer would thrive with us and also take some pressure of Robbie Gray and allow Chad to play the majority of games on the ball.

he is a free agent, this is half the appeal. Sure we can match, but i cant see us forcing a hardball trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

Back