Preview 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it won't happen but I'd want Geelong to go in with Guthrie and Hawkins. Massively rate these two gentleman.

In - Hawkins, C Guthrie, Stewart, De Koning

Out - Tuohy, Bews, Mullin, Neale
Great 2022 line up.

2024 only needs Stewart for your ins. SDK maybe. Definitely not the other two.

Great 2022 line up.

2024 only needs Stewart for your ins. SDK maybe. Definitely not the other two.

They do list Melbourne as their team

So with their proposed line up one can guess that they're backing in Brisbane and trying to give them a leg up...

I know it won't happen but I'd want Geelong to go in with Guthrie and Hawkins. Massively rate these two gentleman.

Nice effort - how much money do you have on Brisbane to win?

GIF by Zack Kantor

I'll shit on Scotts lawn myself if he picks Guthrie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every Geelong supporter rates a fit and in form version of both. Unfortunately neither are either.

Sounds like a few sore bodies

I still don't really believe in us this year but we can't really ask for a much better position to win a PF. Brisbane traveling for a second week in a row, already carrying a few injuries and a bunch of important players look to be struggling while we're well rested.

If we're close at half time we should back ourselves to overrun them.

I still don't really believe in us this year but we can't really ask for a much better position to win a PF. Brisbane traveling for a second week in a row, already carrying a few injuries and a bunch of important players look to be struggling while we're well rested.

The mauling of an inform Port Adelaide in Adelaide quashes any concerns for me.

If we lose itā€™ll be because Brisbane played out of their skins!

They came home like a train to run down a pretty good GWS, irrespective of GWS turning off their own offensive drive.
Bris can take confidence from that, and a revitalised Big Joe- feed Joe will be the mantra, with Cameron at his feet. They'll play through the niggles, but I'm sure Scott won't let us take the foot off the pedal. Stranger things have happened, but we should win. My point of interest is if they'll name Neale, who did little for 3 quarters.

Yeah well seems the narrative was more GWS falling over rather than Brisbane dominating late. Well how about cats v Port ? Was it more cats dominating or Port having a really bad night?

They will. They are desperate.

Neale plays but probably shouldnt.

We're playing for all the marbles now. Injuries will be treated off season, injections/pain killers are the modus operandi.

Like our chances, we just need to be switched on. We cant get cute with selection. Stewie plays, the others unfortunatley havent had the runway to push for selecion. Although we keep them all at peak condition incase of injury

It took us a half to throw Port off, and their leaders didn't stand up. I'd like to be further ahead of Brisbane this week, their belief and intent to reverse their finals fortunes, shouldn't stop our talent, but could be dangerous.

Neale plays but probably shouldnt.

We're playing for all the marbles now. Injuries will be treated off season, injections/pain killers are the modus operandi.

Like our chances, we just need to be switched on. We cant get cute with selection. Stewie plays, the others unfortunatley havent had the runway to push for selecion. Although we keep them all at peak condition incase of injury

I am hearing it may be the Achilles.

If they do win, he is going to be severely hampered for the grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back