Preview 2nd Preliminary Final Port Adelaide vs Hawthorn - Destiny Beckons

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's the big Yes we Ken picture in these threads, can someone with some time point it out for me?
I want this shirt.

10366096_1527364430832131_1429518318798369327_n.jpg

Last edited:
Player ratings, preliminary finals: The hot and the not
HotorNot_Finals_week_3_2.jpg

"Hot: Hawthorn midfielder Isaac Smith averages 17 uncontested possessions and 1.8 score assists per game against Port Adelaide, compared to 13.6 and 0.7 against all other opponents. Port skipper Travis Boak was shut out of the game last weekend by Ryan Crowley, but he was best on ground against Hawthorn in round 10 with 34 disposals, 10 clearances and a goal.

Cold: Since 2010 Shaun Burgoyne has averaged 9.5 player rating points against Port Adelaide – his lowest against any team. Power midfielder Hamish Hartlett has never reached 20 disposals in a game against Hawthorn and has no score assists from six games."

Time to stand up, Hammer.

"Hot: Hawthorn midfielder Isaac Smith averages 17 uncontested possessions and 1.8 score assists per game against Port Adelaide, compared to 13.6 and 0.7 against all other opponents. Port skipper Travis Boak was shut out of the game last weekend by Ryan Crowley, but he was best on ground against Hawthorn in round 10 with 34 disposals, 10 clearances and a goal.

Cold: Since 2010 Shaun Burgoyne has averaged 9.5 player rating points against Port Adelaide – his lowest against any team. Power midfielder Hamish Hartlett has never reached 20 disposals in a game against Hawthorn and has no score assists from six games."

Agree. He has been very good the last month and is key to break lines with his deadly right foot. Big game needed by hammer. Wonder if he has a whisper in sooky Hill's ear - what a soft effort that was

the great part abortive weekend is that we are a genuine chance. and when we win, we will be headin to the G for the second week in a row so won't be so overawed.
the great part about this weekend is that we are a genuine chance. and when we win, we will be headin to the G for the second week in a row so won't be so overawed.
Like we were overawed by Collingwood and Geelong in successive weeks in finals at the G last year? o_O

#graypride
#travisboat

\

Hammer played a really good debut against Hawks though didn't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone notice the 'Yes We Ken' shirt available in the crowvertiser today?

Blatant ripoff or not?

Didn't know where to post this.

\

Hammer played a really good debut against Hawks though didn't he?
First season (2009) he killed them in both games, including debut at the MCG (aka Chocco's h/a performance pinnacle).

23 touches in both games.
Also coming off a sterling 33d game last week so I'd hardly say he's frosty. However, he was tagged in round 10 @AO so maybe Clarko still remembers the absolute ignominy of Rd 4 2009 and clamps down Hammer accordingly.

First season (2009) he killed them in both games, including debut at the MCG (aka Chocco's h/a performance pinnacle).

23 touches in both games.
Also coming off a sterling 33d game last week so I'd hardly say he's frosty. However, he was tagged in round 10 @AO so maybe Clarko still remembers the absolute ignominy of Rd 4 2009 and clamps down Hammer accordingly.
Ever since those games Clarko used to have Sewell run with him & rough him up, I was surprised they dropped Sewell for that reason even if he has slowed up with age he's a hard as nails player that gives his all for their club.

If it wasn't hard enough to keep an eye on Boak, Gray, Wines, Wingard, Ebert, White & Polec Harts can destroy a side if they don't pay close enough attention to him, since Hamish got himself a love interest he's been in red hot form.

Sorry to intrude guys, just wanted to wish your team the best of luck this weekend. I love watching Port play, just the way they play when they’re on, it’s beautiful.

They’ve fast become my 2nd favourite team behind my beloved Magpies.

Drum roll............. I've done the sums ... I'm calling it now. Port will win by four points.
I have a system (secret) that has picked the last 5 GF winners.

I HAVE THE YES WE KEN SHIRTS (check out my avatar).
Vic Pisani designed the original, and I ran with the shirts for the game v Freo in Perth.
I am bringing 150 of them to Melbourne tomorrow.
$15 (NO PROFIT). sizes s-XL. one per person. first come first served.
2.30PM sharp at the bottom of the steps of birrarung marr.
IMPORTANT: I have been given the OK by the club, under the proviso that this be a small once-off run just between cheer squad/members/supporters etc. The club cannot be associated.

yesweken.jpg

You guys must be lovin' -
A. Clubs direction
B. Your list
C. This years form
I've said before on here. I think PORT is the next Geelong. The stars are aligning..
Hawks really fear you. Rarely happens.
Good luck this week, IMO 2015 will be your year. But wouldnt be surprised if you bobbed up one year early.
If you beat Hawthorn I will be backing you to go all the way

I HAVE THE YES WE KEN SHIRTS (check out my avatar).
Vic Pisani designed the original, and I ran with the shirts for the game v Freo in Perth.
I am bringing 150 of them to Melbourne tomorrow.
$15 (NO PROFIT). sizes s-XL. one per person. first come first served.
2.30PM sharp at the bottom of the steps of birrarung marr.
IMPORTANT: I have been given the OK by the club, under the proviso that this be a small once-off run just between cheer squad/members/supporters etc. The club cannot be associated.

View attachment 81085

Out of interest why can't club be associated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2nd Preliminary Final Port Adelaide vs Hawthorn - Destiny Beckons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back