Game Day 2nd qualifying final: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torn quad is at least 4 weeks, no? Don't know how one does this in a 'light' training session. :drunk:
Grade two tear of the quad is 4-6 weeks. I tore mine, didn't realise till a couple of days after the game. He might have a grade one strain which is still generally 1-2

So nervous that I've coaxed myself into a "I don't care if we win or lose, football doesn't matter anyway" midset. Goodness knows how the poor players must be feeling right now.

Please please win tonight Hawks.
I'm wrecked already was up with my son last night today he came home from childcare to hawks scarves draped over the couches he better get used to it he's a hawthorn boy and that's it ... There's no if' or but's

We have lost to some crap this year. Essendon, GWS, Port x 2. If we lose tonight it will only be a continuation of our tendency to lose to mediocre teams this season.
Just saying nothing shit about us. Granted we shouldn't have lost some of them but you can't win them all either. Now it's the real thing. Am expecting a big effort tonight. Win or lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My flight leaves Seoul tonight at about half time.
Should have a good understanding of where we are at by then.

Then a 4 hour trip to Manila.

A-hopin' and a-prayin'.... And then .... turn on the cell phone and then....
one of two very vocal emotions....

Should amuse the other passengers. ;)
I've done that before
I've also done the avoid the checking straight away and watch the replay on streaming site - did this in the 2nd H&A game against the Cats last year where we came from a long way :)

Just looking at the form stats in AFL app

Eagles and dockers have a bit in common

They are both higher on the ladder, they play a home game, they hve more frees and less clangers.

Their opponents are ahead on all the other categories

Folks it aint that wet over here yet, its a big blue at the moment , I am not sure when the rain band is due, but I can't see it, its 4.40 pm Perth time!

WINDY THOUGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back