Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

A few things. I have always loved his media work and think he is articulate and thoughtful in his comments. Uze even reminds me of him a bit in his manner and way of speaking. And lately I’ve noticed a few comments about him having leadership qualities and “the way he sees the game” coming out of the club’s media. He’s never overawed and I can just see him in the role eventually. Could easily be wrong…

Nah, wouldn't surprise at all, he's definitely got the football brain for it. :thumbsu:

We are about to bring in quality mids that need a level of experience and protection as they develop. We had tough midfielders like Tuck and Jackson to look after Lids and Cotchin early on.

This is a good move and I hope the fitness staff can keep Prestia fit.
Saw someone mention on Twitter that this season could be his most important of his career

His influence will go a long way towards setting up our next crop of elite draftees on the right path, no doubt Taranto and Hopper have a role to play but meatballs influence as the older statesman who has seen multiple flags can’t be understated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Adem is going to run around with the midfield TT, JH and Prestia with JGTI and KMAC no certainties to leave yet. We are fxxked as our new recruits will be left as subs, HBF or HFF. Another bullshit call using the experience and leadership line . These snowploughs with all the other leaders in Rioli, Bolton and Baker that are leaving the Tigertanic gave us the worst result in our history. FFS we have gone to sleep again.

So Adem is going to run around with the midfield TT, JH and Prestia with JGTI and KMAC no certainties to leave yet. We are fxxked as our new recruits will be left as subs, HBF or HFF. Another bullshit call using the experience and leadership line . These snowploughs with all the other leaders in Rioli, Bolton and Baker that are leaving the Tigertanic gave us the worst result in our history. FFS we have gone to sleep again.
Get stringer you reckon

Nank signed on as well

As it stands now

View attachment 2096577

To my knowledge, only Tresize I believe had his manager say a new deal is in the works. Everyone else there hasn't been public comment on. I'm a bit surprised Blight hasn't been resigned yet however I reckon we get a steady news flow the next couple of weeks with a few guys putting pen to paper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back