30 & 3 or GTFO!

Remove this Banner Ad

bartel110729getty630.jpg

shoopers, you know what to do. Just make sure it includes an umpire.

Bartel's only 30 possession games in the last 3 years are against Gold Coast and GWS. Good frontrunner.

This is probably why the coaches refuse to rate him, despite his ability to boost his stats against bottom teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got excited when he took home the Charlie against the rest of the league, then paled Collingwood into insignificance by taking home the Norm Smith. You know against a team nobody else could beat that year.

Anything that happens in Jimmy's life herein is just the icing on the cake, which he's still licking off at will.

this thread belongs on the geelong board. MOds get rid of this shit.

Bartel's only 30 possession games in the last 3 years are against Gold Coast and GWS. Good frontrunner.

This is probably why the coaches refuse to rate him, despite his ability to boost his stats against bottom teams.
Luke "Red Vest" Hodge subbed out against Melbourne.

Wasn't up to facing the Melbourne midfield lmao.

flat track bully

Luke "Red Vest" Hodge subbed out against Melbourne.

Well that is the difference between the two this year.

Bartel has capitalised against Port Adelaide, Richmond and the Gold Coast.

Hodge has played his best games against West Coast at Subiaco, Collingwood and Sydney.

This is why the coaches continually refuse to rate Bartel, while Hodge is 6th in the coaches award.

Well that is the difference between the two this year.

Bartel has capitalised against Port Adelaide, Richmond and the Gold Coast.

Hodge has played his best games against West Coast at Subiaco, Collingwood and Sydney.

This is why the coaches continually refuse to rate Bartel, while Hodge is 6th in the coaches award.
100% accurate. :thumbsu:

Bartels career 30 disposal games 44, Hodge 39.

I'm not convinced based on sheer disposal tallies alone..

Of course you aren't because you've been beaten at your own stats game.

Hodge is inferior as you like to base stats on a players performance.:oops:

Of course you aren't because you've been beaten at your own stats game

No, it's never been about simple stats, I've always compared players on 3 objective parameters

1. The ratings of their peers
2. The ratings of past players and coaches
3. Comprehensive stats.

Hodge is ahead of Bartel in all of these.

I've always compared players on 3 objective parameters

1. The ratings of their peers

Hodge is ahead of Bartel in all of these.

Which means Hawkins is ahead of Franklin currently.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

30 & 3 or GTFO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back