30 & 3 or GTFO!

Remove this Banner Ad

On a serious note, why did you jump on board in 07?

This is where you say "I have been a Handbagger all life" :thumbsu:

Feb 07, we won the flag in Sept.:rolleyes:

Like a fly to shit you are. Just can't help making an idiot of yourself. Yourself and Podgey doing exactly that is the only constant on the bay.
Oh **** me its another Handbagger that jumped on board in 07.

This ****wit did not even try to disguise it.

Join date Sep 07 .............. Shock horror. :eek:

Come on let's hear it, this is the part where you tell us all you have been a Handbagger for life. ;)

Oh **** me its another Handbagger that jumped on board in 07.

This silly person did not even try to disguise it.

Join date Sep 07 .............. Shock horror. :eek:

My god mate you really are a pathetic nuffie. Did you ever consider a persons join date on a forum is not actually when they began supporting a club? Or are you really that ****ing stupid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posts pics of Jimmy or GTFO plz.

074324-geelong-mad-monday.jpg

561064-jimmy-bartel.jpg
Hawthorn-players-pose-for-the-cameras-after-their-AF-6272274.jpg

Oops, where is James in that last picture? Can anyone tell me where he is? I can't seem to find him. It's as though he went missing.

Well that is the difference between the two this year.

Bartel has capitalised against Port Adelaide, Richmond and the Gold Coast.

Hodge has played his best games against West Coast at Subiaco, Collingwood and Sydney.

This is why the coaches continually refuse to rate Bartel, while Hodge is 6th in the coaches award.
You overrate coaches votes more than you overrate Rioli. One of the coaches actually gave Hodge BOG against the Gold Coast :rolleyes:. Not even in your amazingly biased mind did you justify giving him ANY votes, nor did anyone else from any media organisation.

Lets look at the players champion data output this year:

R1: 88 JB|LH 0
R2: 157 JB|LH 103
R3: 106 JB|LH 122
R4: 70 JB|LH 68
R5: 109 JB|LH 80
R6: 131 JB|LH 137
R7: 102 JB|LH 120
R8: 112 JB|LH 89
R9: 131 JB|LH 75
R10: 119 JB|LH 76
Avg: 112.5 JB|LH 96.7

It's either a ten-piece feed or a famine for poor Hodgey these days, meanwhile Jimmy just plays his role week-in-week-out and gets the job done. Also, remember saying this about performing against the Gold Coast?
Depends on the competitive nature of the game. Suns were more competitive this round than most bottom 10 sides.

:rolleyes: I guess Jimmy's BOG stands.

Bartel's only 30 possession games in the last 3 years are against Gold Coast and GWS. Good frontrunner.

This is probably why the coaches refuse to rate him, despite his ability to boost his stats against bottom teams.

Hey mate, remember this when you were pumping up a Hawk?

Depends on the competitive nature of the game. Suns were more competitive this round than most bottom 10 sides.

Suns were very competitive on Sat night, eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

30 & 3 or GTFO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back