Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Secret spices.

We always seem to get nailed by the CFL.

I wonder how much they looked at our likely draft hand this year and thought ' can't let them get another good pick". Just reinforces my belief that they try to screw us over.

Secret spices.

We always seem to get nailed by the CFL.

I wonder how much they looked at our likely draft hand this year and thought ' can't let them get another good pick". Just reinforces my belief that they try to screw us over.
Some perspective though - I would much rather be a constantly screwed-over Tiges supporter, than a propped-up Cats, Saints or [insert other corruptly favoured club here] supporter.

I hoped for Band 3 but end of the day, we have 340 odd more points than we had yesterday and giving Graham games wouldn’t help our rebuild. No idea why West Coast would offer 4 years…now they pay full freight for Baker.
No coincidence that when Richmond and especially Martin was so good was because Lambert and Graham were fully fit and did a power of work defensively from the half forward line to cover for Martin.

Mini and Blair know this, and Harley Reid is sure going to appreciate it. The contingency is fitness, he might be half a yard slower, but he is a running animal when fit, what Grimes said, never seen a footballer run themselves to exhaustion like him.

We did not need that so much any more, but WC might.

Lol none of you have rated him in 5 years,
GIve this man a Beer

Im happy with the result
Pick #42 plus $500k off the books that we can use to acquire picks going foward

Just have to think of it like this kids
If we are paying $1 mil to Rioli to get better picks
and $1 mil for Shai contract

That is the money we would have paid to JGTW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping for b3 , but not surprised we have received 4.

Graham has been a great clubman, but not unhappy to see him move on.
I’m not sure exactly where he fitted , in a team that’s not competing and needs to develop the kids. He was a good role player in a great team.
And then there is his soft tissue injury history. Not sure if WC will be getting value for $, but all the best to him.

GIve this man a Beer

Im happy with the result
Pick #42 plus $500k off the books that we can use to acquire picks going foward

Just have to think of it like this kids
If we are paying $1 mil to Rioli to get better picks
and $1 mil for Shai contract

That is the money we would have paid to JGTW
Exactly, pick 42 or 32 lets say, what is the big deal. Bundle, trade, still plenty of cattle at 42. He was no longer in our side going forward.

When we got ripped off with the Ellis compo everyone said it was because we're on top of the ladder. Now we're on track to finish bottom for 5 years and they're still doing it.

You guys are funny

90% of you would have traded him for #42 every day of the week
didnt know he was valued so highly here

Go Well JGTW
Simple really let’s invite Graham back

What role would he have played had he stayed
Defensive forward? Rather play attacking small forwards like Rioli, Clarke, Campbell, Mansell, Joe Berry , Oliver Hannaford etc

Midfield? Na , we have Taranto, Hopper, Prestia, experience wise and need to play McAuliffe, Lalor, O’Sullivan, Draper, Etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Back