Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 42 is still pick 42, not ideal but I think it's still okay.

It will be our 9th pick at that draft by that point. It feels like everytime we have a player head out via this system we get some random result that just doesn't seem in-tone with what i see other clubs/players getting.

Battle on $900k a year seems wild to me too - guy has never even gotten a Brownlow Vote

Last edited:
42 by the time they’re all pushed back it’ll be a later pick than what we took him at

that is nuts.

Taken pick 53
Considered a absolute steal.
Talked about as a potential future Captain
8 years development.
2 flags & unlucky to miss 1. in his first 4 seasons.
still only 26 year old
Leaves for a pick that might end up being 53.

What happened to all these talks of us trying to drive the price up? He clearly didn't have must interest in a bidding war, he just wanted out:sweat:

Not a good outcome for the club to see 2 guys we took flyers on in Baker & Graham leaving & not even being over-paid. When Ellis left, he was getting a great contract we couldn't offer - feels like with both these guys better money was in staying, but they just wanted out. Feel like the club still cant get a win

Richmond finally getting their head about the overrated value of their players. Pick 42 is fine for Graham, probably overs. Richmond supporters will lose their heads when the Bolton deal is 18 +30 for Bolton + 45.
See Ya GIF

Richmond finally getting their head about the overrated value of their players. Pick 42 is fine for Graham, probably overs. Richmond supporters will lose their heads when the Bolton deal is 18 +30 for Bolton + 45.

Is everyone a ****ing imbecile over there?

⚓ Away....

What is your verbal diarrhoea trying to achieve?

We got the identical compensation that the Hawks got for geriatric 32yo Isaac Smith who went to the Cats on minimum chips for a mere 2 years. Unbelievable.
And we finished 18th. So if we finished on top of the ladder we would have received pick 59 for Graham? Don’t think so. Thought it would have been linked to ladder position like Battle and co.

Do tell...
I just did. 'the Bolton deal is 18 +30 for Bolton + 45'. Richmond are bad, he only finished 5th in your B and F and he doesn't want to be there. It's the strongest draft in years, if 18 and change doesn't get it done, go to the draft, the strongest one in years.

I just did. 'the Bolton deal is 18 +30 for Bolton + 45'. Richmond are bad, he only finished 5th in your B and F and he doesn't want to be there. It's the strongest draft in years, if 18 and change doesn't get it done, go to the draft, the strongest one in years.
Someone ban this campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Hello

You must be new to this game
Welcome to disneyland , Now where is your parents D**head

EminentDiscreteKingsnake-max-1mb.gif

We got reamed, as per usual. Time to move on. Pick 42 is unders but still a very handy pick for us to use as trade bait. The list spot opening up is probably worth more than an any pick we would have received anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Back