Player Watch #36 James Trezise - Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone give me a player comparison of who we think trezise will model his game off? What player do we think/want trezise to be like when he’s fully developed?

Can someone give me a player comparison of who we think trezise will model his game off? What player do we think/want trezise to be like when he’s fully developed?

Of our recent players, Broad for sure. Essentially starts at a similar age, similar shaky kicking, in that mid sized defender range, can run and is very committed to tackling etc, so like Broad, is likely to make a good pacifier for dangerous forwards who like to run a lot.

Of our recent players, Broad for sure. Essentially starts at a similar age, similar shaky kicking, in that mid sized defender range, can run and is very committed to tackling etc, so like Broad, is likely to make a good pacifier for dangerous forwards who like to run a lot.
Okay thank you! I can get behind a long term broad replacement 😃

Broad seems a good idea, I reckon trezza is a good mark and especially a good spoil. He can run into space and set up plays with runners alongside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #36 James Trezise - Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back