List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, he was never confident of gettin Martin, he msgd me from the start that he never thought it would happen.

The issue is, he acted like a complete **** about it publicly without having anything to base that attitude on, which again is probably fine so long as you cop your right whack when you get proven wrong.

I'm sure if he asks the moderators, they'd let him back into the Dusty thread like they let you back in, and said whack can begin! :) but we all know he won't even contemplate that, because he has no balls.

Same with the ironically named Groin guru. :p

To be fair, he was never confident of gettin Martin, he msgd me from the start that he never thought it would happen.

To be fair he is carrying on like a flog now. My 3 yo daughter shows more maturity.
Hats off to you for falling on ya sword. Thats the way it should be. I dont doubt that had it gone the other way there would be silly salty campaigners here....but it didnt and thats the way the cookie crumbles.

BTW which one of you campaigners took out a Kangaroo today in frustration at this whole saga...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/369...lleged-kangaroo-killing-after-shocking-video/

NOT cool guys... NOT COOL! :(:mad::huh:

(Although someone with a dark sense of humour could probably photoshop an RFC logo onto the dude in this video here, and an NMFC logo onto the kangaroo... but that would be in very poor taste, so DON'T DO IT!)

Good ol Snake_Baker started a thread at 7:10pm on the North board called "Aggressive Reset"

Within his first post, he's saying "Seeing as we missed out on Martin as expected" :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

I mean seriously, this dude is like 10 Second Tom.
Snake_Baker with the nice deflection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

click click click

thats the sound of Richmond Football Club's karmic wheel turning three more notches to the good. people ridiculed the commitment to stability, the commitment to treating coaches better, the committment to getting things right culturally and off field so that wd could get things right onfield.... yet allnthose things male days lime tofay possible. hard work leads to good outcomes and lots of hard work was required tomovercome 35 years of cultural cancer... and then good things start to happen in lots of new ways. ive said elsewhere, Essendon somehow took our offield mojo back in 1981-2 - and now over the past 5 years its swapped back- the karmic wheel continies to turn and we are about to return to our rightful place in the football universe. all things must pass and so too so does our suffering.

All these years waiting for the effin Doozy and it turns out his name is Dusty.

Only a few letters off
So true, could have traded our future like Collingwood turns out the best player in the comp not to mention a few others that travel okay is already at our club.

One of the bettrr weeks weve had since the 80's, nice laugh at lol north but we also get to have a good dig at Melfail who could have had him and the Saints after our nice win and top 4 finish, both these clubs had apparently gone past us owing to our supposed need for a full rebuild... what a week:thumbsu:

Still weve got to get the monkey off our back v Geelong do that and the season will have been a huge success flag or not.

In a strange sense, im not that surprised. His dad really seems like someone big on loyalty,

He comes across as a 'rough around the edges' bloke, come across quite a few of them in my life and loyalty to friends and family means everything. Dusty loves Hardwick and Cotch like they're family.

The whole comments that RFC is family for him really reinforces that

Hey guys, I can finally put this to bed; I snuck out some footage form an interview that will be put up on the AFL website tomorrow morning at 10:20am. Really good news.

7kD1wlJ.gif
The boob is back, and boy did it not disappoint.

So stoked Dusty re-signed!

One thing I've been really proud about Richmond in terms of list management over the past few years is our player retention. While we haven't landed many big fish, we've kept our guns (besides Lids, but we got a good deal out of that)

I'm extremely optimistic about the next 7 years with our superstar #4

Lol Carr says 'this time last week he was going....that was the talk"

as in that was the media and he was never actually going.

Hard to tell who is more upset norf blokes or Carr because he loses out on the commission on the 2 mil :p

Carr admitted that last week he was joining North .. Phillyroo information was spot on at the time .. Seems like Carr played both sides perfectly. Good luck in the finals it's been fun.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What Carr says and what Dusty says are 2 different things. Carr played us both but Dusty was never leaving. Carr just had to make it look like he was leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back