AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - Bent the knee, announces 2042 Father-Son/Daughter Pick - 11/06

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He was actually decent today. Far, far from our worst. Although that set shot was fair dinkum terrible, he still had a positive impact on the team.

Still no answer to the question though. He shouldn’t still be in the AFL. I hate to hate on one of our players, but we won’t win a final let alone a flag with players of this ilk playing regularly.

We would have lost tonight without him.

That type of thing gets you in the seniors.

Still no answer to the question though. He shouldn’t still be in the AFL. I hate to hate on one of our players, but we won’t win a final let alone a flag with players of this ilk playing regularly.
Then lets hope someone legitimately overtakes him as we'll be a damn good side if he's our worst, but on that effort he gets a game ahead of Cutler, Townsend, Zaharakis at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His performance today, away from home against a pressure side shows why he should be in the team

Once you come to peace with the fact he's not an elite, ball-winning midfielder you start to appreciate the importance of his work around the ground, particularly in the forward half.
Nah, anyone not getting 30 touches needs to be delisted asap

Back