Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats good to hear if so, other than the JHF stuff been quiet on the CZ front this off season which I recognise is not necessarily a bad thing.

I was in Perth last week catching up with some family and was talking to a extended family type person who currently works in the footy industry and used to play at Melville jnrs. Said the word on CZ in juniors was "this kid could be anything if he tried all the time" . Was a bit of a coaster at the junior level apparently. Anyway the guy watches his progress from afar and keen to see him do well as he was well liked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trimmed?

If so good. He was too big for the 3rd tall / mid forward role. It wasn't that big of an issue when we had Larkey and then donuts but now he should be slotting in next to Comben or another tall forward. More run and more speed are the keys to go with his physicality.

Last edited:
He does look fit
To me he is one player that will be the guide to how our 2023 goes.
I don't think he's been professional enough, turning up to the last 2 seasons not as fit as he should be. We all enjoyed his posts about Night light, but maybe he could have looked in the mirror and asked himself if he also was doing all he could to be the best footballer he could be.

I reckon Clarko would have given him a bit of a rocket, and hopefully we get a good consistent season where hes fit, brings that great defensive attitude we love (week after week), and brings his team mates into play more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back