Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure most Americans realise how close they came to chaos.

Would've been borderline civil war time
Exactly, people should be relieved he wasn't killed. It would have plunged the world not just America into chaos

There are too many nut jobs on both sides currently

Last edited:

9 News reporting that the 'rumoured shooter' has direct ties to ANTIFA but won't release the name until the investigators come out with it.

Thats not gonna be good for the polls if true.
Hahaha

has any group of people made up an enemy as much as MAGA and Antifa ?

Its like they project themselves into this made up enemy

Awkward Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

NY post …

What the hell are you even talking about>? Dude was just millimetres away from being assassinated by someone with 'reported ties' to ANTIFA and you're complaining about his tweets? News flash, whoever the whackjob was that just tried killing him was equally as radicalized by folk on the other side of this shitshow.
What is this ‘reported ties to antifa ‘ stuff? I saw a tweet about antifa literally minutes after the shot. Do you seriously believe they would know already? FF S

The vote will show what America wants.

They either want Trump, or they don't.

If he wins, he will do what people who vote him in want.

it's that simple
He's supposed to govern for everybody not just for who voted for him. Typical conservative viewpoint. Do what the right wing supporters want and screw everybody else because they didn't vote for me. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately I never go to (twitter) X so don't post links since Must took over.

I imagine, all media outlets want to be the first then retract later but sadly harm can be done.
So since Elon took over your eyes can’t handle seeing viewpoints from the other side of politics? All makes sense now. You willingly live in a bubble.

This isn’t drivel. You know it’s not drivel but you just felt the need to go after it.

You’re a dickhea*.
FMD are you for real?
Go back through the last 20 pages and look at Krams laughing emojis at any reasonable post, he’s hardly a ****ing saint, he’s a shit stirring troll, you just aren’t honest enough to see he was playing the forum with his faux empathy for a couple of redneck MAGAts.
You have been played, you played yourself!

What is this ‘reported ties to antifa ‘ stuff? I saw a tweet about antifa literally minutes after the shot. Do you seriously believe they would know already? FF S
Some grifter on social media changed his name to the shooter's reported name, after the name came out (and the shooter was dead), and put "antifa" in his profile. That seems to be the full extent of the link on current information.

Criticising people for caring for others who have been shot.

Gee wizz people like you have lost plot today.
He just asked the question.

Think that there is a lot of unfounded criticism going on but you seem to support one side.

Some grifter on social media changed his name to the shooter's reported name, after the name came out (and the shooter was dead), and put "antifa" in his profile. That seems to be the full extent of the link on current information.
And typical MAGAS on here run with it of course. Bet they are disappointed it wasn’t an ‘illegal alien’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back