Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm against this violence.
I'm against the flooding of conspiracy theories.

I am reconsidering my rhetoric around Trump, and how it may be an aspect in radicalising people into possible violence.
I’m not. No one here on bigfooty has any influence on the USA.

You mean the 'X posts' you don't like, right? Because twitter is just a platform that news agencies, journalists and others use to spread their stories and viewpoints globally in seconds.

And it's social media platforms like X are how news of this assassination attempt, and the subsequent reactions, was echoed around the world within seconds of it happening. The telegraph of the 21st century.

Here's a tip. Perhaps you should go to bed and wait for the Herald Sun to land on your manicured front lawn tomorrow morning so you can catch up with the Murdoch view of things?

BTW you and MPMonkeys posts share a remarkable similarity in content and style. ;)
I read The Grauniad (sic) for free and what a ghastly rag it is, who would pay for it?

This event doesn't suddenly make everything Trump has said and done not happen. Doesn't make him a good guy.

It would be good if EVERYONE turned down the rhetoric and had a shared commitment to democracy and the rule of law.

Difference is Republicans are calling Joe senile whereas Dems are calling Trump a Hitlorian Dictator that wants to overthrow the government, destroy democracy and launch nukes.

When you fear monger nonsense like that is it any surprise somebody would want to assassinate that type of person (Especially Americans). We’ve all joked about it happening sooner or later, well here we are.

Geez some people went real hard, real early, on the ANTIFA thing.

Because that is the right winger play book. Any time there is a mass shooting, Twitter/X starts to flood with posts almost immediately, screaming ANTIFA etc. It is amazing how social media crack heads somehow have more info than the FBI do merely moments after the incident. Americans are fk'd in the head. It is all about making everything political and weaponizing it ASAP.

That being said, with the rumors the shooter is a registered Republican. The tune on twitter / X has changed fast. That they are now posting other misinformation. Like finding a guy in another state with the same name, who had made donations to the Democrats, and trying to claim it is the shooter. Or claiming that the shooter is an entirely different person, and using a mug shot of another guy from 2016 claiming it is the real shooter. The only problem is, is if the shooter was 20, it means that person would have been 12 in that mug shot. Oops!

They really are shooting themselves in the foot. Or ear even.

Surprised people still obsess over ANTIFA. Which has zero organization, no leaders, and was just used as a rallying word at protests. I didn't know being anti fascist as a bad thing. Anyway, still waiting for them to reveal who the ANTIFA leaders are. They are probably up to their 50th false claim/accusation of an ordinary citizen by now. "Leader unmasked". ANTIFA doesn't exist.

Last edited:
not denying that

but i also don't see anywhere in here saying the world would be better off without Biden. AKA, better off dead. like ****in children who don't get their way.
Might be. Can’t see it would make the world much worse.

And I write this as having been on the record calling for Putin to die by IED, that Wakefield (the campaigner who fabricated that the MMR vaccine caused autism) would only be able to redeem himself of worth if he was the one being that IED against Putin, and that netenahu should be killed.

I mean it's pretty clear that whatever he was, he wasn't a Trump supporter. Not really much else to it.

Anyone having a discussion otherwise about his 'affiliation' is just trying to distance the hatred and vitriol of their political side from the event. An act of selfish delusion. Let's just see what happens with what comes out from the event, but it's pretty clear the person was Anti-Trump.

Except that picture doing the rounds promoting the "Democrat donations thing", is of a guy with the same name. Based in an entirely different state, and not even the same age as the shooter.

that's how it works over there.

you win the seats.

Biden has the same chance Trump does to win.
And then in 2020 you try to threaten those voters in the seats to flip their vote and ignore the public will

This event doesn't suddenly make everything Trump has said and done not happen. Doesn't make him a good guy.

It would be good if EVERYONE turned down the rhetoric and had a shared commitment to democracy and the rule of law.
I was merely wondering how the Dems would play this since their playbook is effectively now useless. Are they going to campaign on Biden's mental acuity? No one wants to vote for Biden, it's all about stopping Trump. Dems have been arguing this is no 'normal' election and democracy is under threat. They don't believe this, it's cynical electioneering. Trump basically has the values of a 90s democrat

That’s all we need to know, says enough about you.
IMG_3878.jpeg
These are names of the children and their ages when Trump viciously redacted them, “little boys too” I hear you say?
This is why he didn’t want his tax files released, he has been paying off the families for their silence for decades!
You support this guy, I’m happy with my moral stance……..touché ya plonker!

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2048486
These are names of the children and their ages when Trump viciously r*ped them, “little boys too” I hear you say?
This is why he didn’t want his tax files released, he has been paying off the families for their silence for decades!
That's a very nice screen shot of some names. Sounds like you've got yourself an iron clad case

View attachment 2048486
These are names of the children and their ages when Trump viciously r*ped them, “little boys too” I hear you say?

Support? Because I’m saying a politician shouldn’t be shot on live tv?
Na that’s just being against violence, kinda normal really. Seperates the normal with the violent.

if OnLy deR bUllEt WeRs 3cm tO Da LEfT.

Your brain has turned to moosh today. You and your pal Maggie are having a deadset stinker 😂

Let us know when he’s convicted of the above - will be great for the rest of the world when he’s behind bars.

Difference is Republicans are calling Joe senile whereas Dems are calling Trump a Hitlorian Dictator that wants to overthrow the government, destroy democracy and launch nukes.

When you fear monger nonsense like that is it any surprise somebody would want to assassinate that type of person (Especially Americans). We’ve all joked about it happening sooner or later, well here we are.
Err no, they have also accused the dems of way more than that.

He did actually try to overthrow a democratically elected government after the 2020-21 election, but because he failed it seems people pretend it never happened (fake elector schemes, asking georgia officials to "find 11000 votes, riling up an angry mob, and encouraging the hang Mike Pence crowd). These are actual things which occured, you can't just not mention them to be nice.

Pelosi's husband got attacked with a hammer, by a right wing nut, and was screaming "wheres Nancy?" so he could attack her.

Also all we know at the moment is this 20 year old was a registered republican, he may of been some weird incel wanting attention/notoriety, or trying to impress some girl, like John Hinckley Jnr on Reagan style (who was obsessed with Jodie Foster).

Because that is the right winger play book. Any time there is a mass shooting, Twitter/X starts to flood with posts almost immediately, screaming ANTIFA etc. It is amazing how social media crack heads somehow have more info than the FBI do merely moments after the incident. Americans are fk'd in the head. It is all about making everything political and weaponizing it ASAP.

That being said, with the rumors the shooter is a registered Republican. The tune on twitter / X has changed fast. That they are now posting other misinformation. Like finding a guy in another state with the same name, who had made donations to the Democrats, and trying to claim it is the shooter. Or claiming that the shooter is an entirely different person, and using a mug shot of another guy from 2016 claiming it is the real shooter. The only problem is, is if the shooter was 20, it means that person would have been 12 in that mug shot. Oops!

Surprised people still obsess over ANTIFA. Which has zero organization, no leaders, and was just used as a rallying word at protests. I didn't know being anti fascist as a bad thing. Anyway, still waiting for them to reveal who the ANTIFA leaders are. They are probably up to their 50th false claim/accusation of an ordinary citizen by now. "Leader unmasked". ANTIFA doesn't exist.

Festerz loves X, he/she thinks everything on X is factual. The mind boggles

Support? Because I’m saying a politician shouldn’t be shot on live tv?
Na that’s just being against violence, kinda normal really. Seperates the normal with the violent.

if OnLy deR bUllEt WeRs 3cm tO Da LEfT.

Your brain has turned to moosh today. You and your pal Maggie are having a deadset stinker 😂
You still crying?

You should have a hard look at yourself now carrying on like a baby who has lost its dummy.

The most devastating both sides argument going is both Trump and Biden looking away while Israel slaughters with impunity in Gaza.
Unfortunately we have the same here (although Abbot edit Dutton (same same I guess) is outwardly more of a sychophant).

Last edited:
I don’t need to. I don’t support the killing of a politician on live tv like you do.
Crying? You keep laughing at all my posts.
I am also a poster and entitled to opinions just like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Festerz loves X, he/she thinks everything on X is factual. The mind boggles
X is literally the worst source for anything. I'd trust Fox News more than X, and that says a lot.

All you have to do, is make a meme, a false claim, or label something as a "fact". Especially if its a "bot" account, or someone who has a high following. And their fan base will spread it like fire "because it goes along with their ideals/person I follow said it, so they must be true". Because ideology doesn't need facts. And the more that it is spread, the more is comes across as "truth", because so many people are sharing it. If you play your cards right, you can take advantage of trending words/the algorithm, and create a greater spread. Never seen so much BS spread anywhere, as much as I have seen on X.

Err no, they have also accused the dems of way more than that.

He did actually try to overthrow a democratically elected government after the 2020-21 election, but because he failed it seems people pretend it never happened (fake elector schemes, asking georgia officials to "find 11000 votes, riling up an angry mob, and encouraging the hang Mike Pence crowd). These are actual things which occured, you can't just not mention them to be nice.

Pelosi's husband got attacked with a hammer, by a right wing nut, and was screaming "wheres Nancy?" so he could attack her.

Also all we know at the moment is this 20 year old was a registered republican, he may of been some weird incel wanting attention/notoriety, or trying to impress some girl, like John Hinckley Jnr on Reagan style (who was obsessed with Jodie Foster).
Unhinged nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back