Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm beginning to get a little worried for your family. are you ok?

She They have a habit of laughing at people who die if they don’t like them, quite a strange person.

But at least now we know if Dan ever gets his just desserts then they’ll join in the laughing!

Trump basically has the values of a 90s democrat

No, Trump has no values. Biden should be no where near running again, but Trump is a vacuous self-serving idiot. And that certainly hasn't changed since 2015. In fact it hasn't changed since he was born. And that's probably an over-generous assessment.

I am who I am, I am not pretending to be anyone else
OK, willing to accept that you and MPMonkeys are two different people.

And that your shared content and style is the result of you both sharing the same community computer in the bingo room of St Kilda conservative senior citizens centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, Trump has no values. Biden should be no where near running again, but Trump is a vacuous self-serving idiot. And that certainly hasn't changed since 2015. In fact it hasn't changed since he was born. And that's probably an over-generous assessment.
if you're gonna reply to me at least give me more than goddam pathetic pearl clutching horse shit i could get on the tellie. give me something interesting or leave me alone

Last edited:
What about right handed ppl
season 8 GIF

I'm assuming that you and MPMonkeys are the same person due to the content and style of your posts. And that you are also someone who went by a previous name on this forum who shall remain nameless.

But you (and them) seem not to understand what Twitter is. I guess that's because you are struggling to understand this world you now live in because of your age, education or other reasons. So let me help you.

Twitter/X is a medium, much like your phone or TV.

Saying you hate twitter because of what it says makes as much sense as saying that you hate your phone or TV, or sound system for what it broadcasts. Or the paper that a letter from your jilted lover sent you in your youth. Or the wall that someone graffitied something you disagreed with.

Twitter/X is simply another way of connecting with the world, used by every credible news source on the planet. As well as every major business and government agency.

Linking to the content on twitter is like linking to the electronic content on a newspaper, government or business website. It's used by leading academics, authors, journalists, world leaders and credible opinion makers. Except those individuals who are banned for posting lies and mis-information - like Trump was during the covid pandemic until his mate Elon Musk took over twitter to change the rules.

My point being what is linked and what it says on twitter depends on the source. And you are in control of what is done with that information - understanding it, digesting it and challenging it if it's not true. Much like this social media website.

Get it? So stop being silly.

And I'll keep linking to twitter because it provides the best real-time source of information. Unless of course you care to share your address in which case I'll send you a telegram.

Glad to be of assistance.
I gotta bite, ok mr education and wise man of BF forums, so let me get this right....

One of the worlds smartest men and also richest changed the rules because he just happens to be mates with Trump.
No other reason'? nothing to do with free speech? I find your logic amazing as youre quick to point out and try belittle a fellow poster, you talked down to the poster like he knows nothing, but in fact it is you who knows nothing.

You talk about credible news sources, are you aware that most news is there to manipulate you and also have some agenda right? might be money, might be advertising , might be political etc....

You know news is edited to be whatever the story teller wants you to think?

You know that there are agencies who spread what they want to you believe right?

You know that there is such a thing as subliminal messaging and thought manipulation right?

Make sure you point out all my spelling mistakes and punctuation because that will be all you got.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back