Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you know what else is good for your mental health? Being alive or not being in hospital.

I don't think anyone can begrudge Trump playing a round of golf - even former presidents need to unwind - but calling the wife of the guy who took the bullet intended for you seems like a small gesture.
If Biden had been through this the rhetoric from the leftists would be so different.

American politics is all theatre and the masses lap it up just like they want.

The media is the biggest cancer for riling people up all they do is lie and then people repeat the lies as facts.

Admit it though if Trump said what Biden said about "time to put them in the bullseye" the left would be screaming for Trump to be arrested and locked up.

I had no problem with masks/social distancing but hated the othering of people during that time it was eye opening to say the least.
No, the right wing is a far bigger cancer on the USA than anything. The left isn't trying to take away people's reproductive rights, take away regulations that will hurt the working class/environment, tax the rich even less, enforce their religious beliefs onto others, overturn elections etc

Trump has been spewing hate for 8 years but Biden using one very poor choice of wording obviously means both are the same. No right winger would have cared if Trump used the word "bullseye". You guys would have jizzed your pants if a Dem politician had called for "Some folks need killing"

F**k off with your "both sides are the same" BS that is designed to muddle the waters and deflect

hopefully all appropriate authorities responsible for US charity oversight are closely watching efforts to financially support the family

You wanna talk about Trump and millions. Where I come from we talk about Biden and billions being misappropriated into Ukraine. Different perspectives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Biden had been through this the rhetoric from the leftists would be so different.
Not really. Biden, Obama and multiple senators have already said 'don't shoot people'. I imagine the response would be similar.

Another grifter

When they take away more welfare from GOP voters who are going through hard times....

1721116860120.png

"Why would the commie democrats do this? This is because of those damn immigrants!"

Donald Trump needs to do a deep dive of his security team because this smells a rat.

In what way? He’s not the president. Doesn’t get the best crew. That’s for the actual president.

He of all people should know what second-rate means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back