Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best part. The GOP and Trump won't do f*ck all about the southern border if they get back in. No party is more pro-profits at all costs than them and they will miss the undocumented workers who businesses can use and abuse. Not to mention the GOP can't be without their "scary brown immigrants" talking point they use to rile up their xenophobia base.
They had the whole abortion issue to rally behind as their wedge issue and then their corrupt court killed that, so clearly this whole immigration issue is the latest issue to get their supporters to rally behind

Dude, No.
Did you read the rest of the post? They are comfortable with the death of children as the price of freedom. Therefore I see no inherent difference in the death of older people. Why protect the older Supreme Court justices when they clearly dgaf about children

Biden wants to lower the temperature

Yet his whole campaign is based on repeating that MAGAS are nazis and a threat to democracy.
What other policy does he have?

In 2020 he had BLM, Covid and media highlighting police shootings.

Depends on where the blame eventually lays. People blaming the secret service are a bit silly, when you are an ex-President you get a smaller security detail and the local police fill in the gaps. Reports post shooting say people notified the police in the area as to the guy climbing onto the roof and not acting on the information.

Local police standing back and not taking action on a person with a gun has been happening in the USA for the last 50 years. Theres a reason the US police force is routinely mocked. I doubt theres a rat, we just have another example of cops not doing their job.
Now updated to get the same level of security as Trump.

Biden wants to lower the temperature

Yet his whole campaign is based on repeating that MAGAS are nazis and a threat to democracy.
What other policy does he have?

In 2020 he had BLM, Covid and media highlighting police shootings.

I’m pretty convinced he meant himself and his side too. He’d regard a dead candidate as a bigger threat.

I’m pretty convinced he meant himself and his side too
For 8 years they have continually ratcheted up the rhetoric and ratcheted up their conduct.
The democratic party essentially owned all the media.

Even mainstream media converage in Australia is all slanted one way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I can smell soft hands, my boys can smell soft hands, we don’t take orders nor guidance from those with smelly soft hands.
Our work place diversity extends to those that don’t have soft hands like you have soft hands, because soft hands endangers my entire crew from performing at our highest level of integrity, you would endanger my crew, because you’re soft!
Comprehende?

I can guess how your boys got calluses on their hands when you talk that kind of crap.

maxresdefault.jpg

A man who still won't accept the result of a fair election he lost and tried to over turn it behind the scenes and got his most psychotic supporters get together on the day he told his VP not to certified the election he lost clearly isn't a threat to democracy at all guys.

The Left is clearly the main problem here

The Left made me do it argument

The ****ing irony.

Please watch this and tell me your homeboy Trump isn't the poster boy to cheer for harm coming to his political enemies.

Then do a second watch and compare his statements vs those from prominent Dems.

30 minutes and waiting TheKanga

Just like I said earlier, challenge the shit opinions and they go MIA. Same as that 10571z guy yesterday.

Australia the lucky Country.
The most taxed country in the world with the worst politicians in the world, a dumping ground for the rest of the worlds unwanted. Yep, it won't happen here.

30 minutes and waiting TheKanga

Just like I said earlier, challenge the shit opinions and they go MIA. Same as that 10571z guy yesterday.
Trump has said stupid things sure
I know you will joke about both sides but left and right are both guilty of this.

Something has to change or this shooting attempt will happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back