Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man who still won't accept the result of a fair election he lost and tried to over turn it behind the scenes and got his most psychotic supporters get together on the day he told his VP not to certified the election he lost clearly isn't a threat to democracy at all guys.

The Left is clearly the main problem here

How do you think the left will act if Trumps wins this November?

Australia the lucky Country.
The most taxed country in the world with the worst politicians in the world, a dumping ground for the rest of the worlds unwanted. Yep, it won't happen here.
Our political main parties in Australia are basically exactly the same.
Centrist/left leaning

Australia the lucky Country.
The most taxed country in the world with the worst politicians in the world, a dumping ground for the rest of the worlds unwanted. Yep, it won't happen here.
Of course, I expect you will have many amigos. Addressed to SIR LOIN.

“I’m not afraid!”

“You will be. You will be.”

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

Why don’t you want to believe it was a bullet?
If it was a bullet, I would have done a lot more damage to his mug than clip behind the ears. That's what I believe. He's playing it up for his audience with that stupid looking pillow on the side of his cranium. I believe he was shot at, poorly missed by the gunman but from what I've seen and read it was a shard from the edge of the glass teleprompter that ricocheted and hit him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it was a bullet, I would have done a lot more damage to his mug than clip behind the ears. That's what I believe. He's playing it up for his audience with that stupid looking pillow on the side of his cranium. I believe he was shot at, poorly missed by the gunman but from what I've seen and read it was a shard from the edge of the glass teleprompter that ricocheted and hit him.

Ear Cover may be to not have endless debate over the nature of the injury

A man who still won't accept the result of a fair election he lost and tried to over turn it behind the scenes and got his most psychotic supporters get together on the day he told his VP not to certified the election he lost clearly isn't a threat to democracy at all guys.

They clearly believe that there has been insufficient focus, by the MSM, on the greatness of Trump’s leadership - the Healthcare Reform Policy, Infrastructure Plan and Pathway to Citizenship for Dreamers. Similarly, debt reduction etc. Similarly there has been little coverage of the charity work Melania is involved in. Rather than peddling lies from his Cabinet Secretaries and Generals

Last edited:

The threat to democracy isn't a threat at all, it's a reality.
Democracy was dead a long time ago.
Democracy has given a choice between a significantly mentally deteriorated Biden and Donald Trump, that's the problem.
If we were living in a democracy there is no way that someone like Biden would be the one and only option against the spawn of Satan.

It's actually quite scary at how successful they are in keeping us all fighting against each other, whilst the top 1% accumulates more and more of the wealth.
If you look back at Occupy Wall Street (for example), the fight was against powerful people, now it's just how the Donor class would like it.

Democracy has given a choice between a significantly mentally deteriorated Biden and Donald Trump, that's the problem.
If we were living in a democracy there is no way that someone like Biden would be the one and only option against the spawn of Satan.

It's actually quite scary at how successful they are in keeping us all fighting against each other, whilst the top 1% accumulates more and more of the wealth.
If you look back at Occupy Wall Street (for example), the fight was against powerful people, now it's just how the Donor class would like it.
Fight about politics while the corporations make more money and future generations will own nothing.

The spawn of Satan? Get a grip. This over the top emotive language is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back