Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re the one that initiated that by insinuating the kid couldn’t have been MAGA because he was smart.

Jesus Christ man, stop leading with your chin.
I didn't insinuate that
I am saying he was a quiet kid who was into science and maths.
Also wore covid mask well after the pandemic.

It's you and you're cronies that are saying he conservative to the bone and obsessed with guns and politics.

You can dogpile all you want.
All you have done is ridicule and haven't disputed any of my points.

Cognitive dissonance is scary.
Ok your point is basically this:

It’s every other possibility other than a registered republican voting covid mask wearing maths and science whizz that tried to kill Trump.

Have I got this premise right?

I didn't insinuate that
I am saying he was a quiet kid who was into science and maths.
Also wore covid mask well after the pandemic.

It's you and you're cronies that are saying he conservative to the bone and obsessed with guns and politics.

You were making a post about how he wore a mask, which is supposedly a leftie calling card.

Then you tell us that he won science and math awards, just for the sake of it, not to try and further remove him from being a republican. Ok mate.

And learn how to use you’re and your, ffs.

You were making a post about how he wore a mask, which is supposedly a leftie calling card.

Then you tell us that he won science and math awards, just for the sake of it, not to try and further remove him from being a republican. Ok mate.

And learn how to use you’re and your, ffs.
I posted a video about a classmate saying he wore masks
which seems to have triggered a lot of you clearly.

I was merely stating the facts about him, he won awards.
I'm listing what little we know about the shooter.
I am not insinuating anything.

You are the one who seems to NEED him to be a certain way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I heard the shooter had explosive making material in his car I immediately remembered the two idiots who shot up Columbine high school in 1999 and remembered they only did so because they wanted infamy and, as losers, they wanted to be remembered. imo this was the motive of the shooter the other day. Regardless of political belief and leaning, he learned of Trump's rally close to where he lived and decided, instead of shooting up a school, he would shoot Trump. He failed in his mission and was killed as a result but the world will remember his name. In some ways, mission accomplished.
The publication of their personal details, and path to infamy, should have ceased decades ago.

Would anyone take issue with me, if I were to say that the shooter is a disgrace to himself, his family, and the USA.
But that I think there’s blame on both sides.
There was a group on one side that was bad, and a group on the other side that was also very violent.
There are two sides to a story?

Also, does anyone think that Biden should have waited until all the facts were known, before making a public statement on the shooting?

Just because someone tried to kill him, does not mean he suddenly morphs into a decent human being.

He is still the amoral malignant narcasist grifter he has always been.

Goodness. Hours after said attempt, he releases merchandise of himself, telling his supporters to fight.

It is ok to see through this media driven rubbish on Saint Trump, and go, ye na. He is a vile human being, out for a buck, out for himself only.

The US media conglomerates business models are insidious.
They become more base by the month in stoking up the worst in their audience/team.
Plenty of the "conversations" in here are a microcosm of the result.

The dialling back the rhetoric and " cooling the temperature " is the polar opposite to the insatiable " eyes on screen "
rile up the worst base instincts of our audience biz model.

There is no incentive to unify. No money init unfortunately.

The sh1te that is spewed by many of the 'talking heads' in traditional, online media and politicians riling up their base
is close to a drug dealer addict relationship.
Now parlay all that into the US being the most heavily armed population in the history of the world.

I sadly just cannot see a way 'Merica pulls out of this decline.

From what I have read from people far more in the know then I am, her attempt at getting it dismissed might backfire massively on her. Most don't think her cause for dismissing the case was legitimate, and it opens her up to being reported especially for her political background.

That said, if she gets away with it, people are theorising that she did it and hopes it gets her favour with Trump and a potential Supreme Court nomination in future.
I've long believed about her since this case started was that she has some sort of deal with her Federalist cohorts for a soft landing for protecting Trump. She is going hard against the normy justice system and might have known beforehand that she is running the risk of being impeached. She's like a rookie thumbing her nose at the league. The Federalists are deeply wealthy cabal, they could easily reward her a spot or even a partnership in some law firm or think tank somewhere.
It is really shaping into a death match between Thomas, Federalist, and other hard right forces and normality, precedents, and the justice system. It's on the legal system front of Project 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back