Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD Vance is completely self made, comes from dirt poor origins, was raised in a broken family and is now married to a black woman for over 10 years. But according to the left he is an "extremist"?
Paul Keating grew up blue collar and left school at 14, Clarance Thomas is black .. back ground got f-all to do with it.

Who knows. But your theory is he registered as a republican as a secret Democrat to **** with the oppo and/or was upset that his preferred republican didn’t win the nomination as motives.

Actually I’m intrigued. What else have you got?
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Tribalism aside surely these are the types of people we need in politics rather than career politicians and family dynasties.
The guy thinks sperm is affected by daylight saving

Yep - if only history started with 'he was an Austrian born aspiring artist but according to others, he was a 'dictator'"
Mullah Omar was completely self made, came from dirt poor origins, was raised without a father, was married to at least three women of colour and founded the Taliban but according to some he was an 'extremist'.

Mullah Omar was completely self made, came from dirt poor origins, was raised without a father, was married to at least three women of colour and founded the Taliban but according to some he was an 'extremist'.
I lied a bit here. He founded the Taliban after receiving training and weapons from the CIA 🥳

JD Vance is completely self made, comes from dirt poor origins, was raised in a broken family and is now married to a black woman for over 10 years. But according to the left he is an "extremist"?

Lets explore your idea of extremism Ballsin. Do any of your previous posts paint AOC as an extremist, for example?

Paul Keating grew up blue collar and left school at 14, Clarance Thomas is black .. back ground got f-all to do with it.

Thatcher, famously a greengrocer's daughter from the wrong part of England.

So you agree with me that these types of life experiences are net positives in preparedness for public life?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I lied a bit here. He founded the Taliban after receiving training and weapons from the CIA 🥳
Clarence Thomas got a swathe of affirmative action jobs and then spent his life saying how bad affirmative action is (while taking bribes).

Clarence THomas has a lot in common with the Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back