Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG literally raffled off the .50 cal sniper rifle she used in ads about targeting opponents.

She made the advert then gave the weapon away to a supporter.

But no, not relevant. Biden using a phrase once is what done it.

So a Biden who many claiming had dementia and just talks gibberish riled up a would be assassin.

It goes with many on the rights general method, the enemy is both weak and somehow super powerful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you guys are making assumptions and hoping for any tidbit that proves it absolutely wasn't "your team" because remember the right are the violent ones.

Yeah nah. It’s just all the information that has come out shows he was conservative and registered with the Republican Party.

Just giving you sober information not based on any emotion. You do seem very upset though.

Yeah I was gonna say there’s compilation videos all over Insta showing but a few of the many many instances of anti-trump calls for violence from democrats and the media

I still think you are comparing a mouse and an elephant.

Sure no one should use violent imagery in rhetoric. Calling trump and fascist isn’t that though.

Bullseye Biden shouldn’t have said but no one in their right mind thinks that was a call to arms. Also had nothing to do with what happened to trump no matter how much many of the right wing want it to to be the case

Once that's funny there is a full video montages I can post of democrats calling for violence.
In a tense court hearing on Thursday, US Judge Amy Berman Jackson of the US District Court for the District of Columbia said that Stone's apology and explanations for why he posted a photo of her next to the image of the crosshairs of a gun on his Instagram account were not credible.

What do you think should happen to them?
They shouldn't be able to spew hate and divide people on their tv show.

Their pos show should be axed.

Journalists now for all these shows are democrat staff and activists.
They state opinions as fact and news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back